Hello Guest

No way jose

• 1 Replies
No way jose
« on: February 06, 2019, 04:14:27 PM »
Watching this show Botched on Netflix and it's in the UK but nonetheless I was impressed when they had on a season episode a man with breasts. Not just a larger man who needed to lose quite a bit but a fairly average sized man with what I would assume to be a full b cup. And seeing results in previous moments of searching and now here just fully makes me comfortable to have never gone through with any surgeries I ever tried to schedule upon initial growth. I began in 2012 and it stopped and it has been growing quite rapidly in recent months. Maybe not rapidly but as a man any breast growth is nascar speed lmao. I'm now in a bra and have worn one and feel weird as heck in one as my wife is out of town so have just worn one 24/7 all week to see if I get used to it. Gone out and about and in shirts where it's fairly noticeable just to get over fears. I figure more you do it the more you quit caring and more you find out no one else notices.
That being said I dont care if my boobs grow to be DD I'd rather be a busty man then a botched dude. Yikes

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=34162.0

Offline Athena12@

• If you gat um flunt um.
Re: No way jose
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 01:50:25 AM »
I agree!  It is to cold here to go out I any thing that shows off your bra.  And with the wife around all the tie I have to be care of what I am wearing or she will tell me all about it.  As for growth I think I am going the other way. I was start to push on  my 38B cups but now I don't fill them as much.  I don't have a clue as to what is going on.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

xx
Surgeon in San Jose, CA who specializes in nipples

Started by AnonymousCoward on U.S.

3 Replies
Last post September 13, 2006, 02:44:36 PM
by AnonymousCoward
xx
Dr. Jose Luis Salas - Tijuana, Mexico With Pictures

Started by runrunrun on Surgery Experiences

4 Replies
Last post September 01, 2014, 04:21:25 PM
by powerliftbrah