Hello Guest

Loving my new breasts

• 18 Replies
Re: Loving my new breasts
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2019, 08:09:22 PM »
I hadn't even considered what I'd do if we went to the pool or the beach...

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2019, 02:04:38 PM »
I know what I'd do.  I'd just say that I'm not a swimmer.  It's true, I never learned to swim, and I haven't even been in a swimming pool since 2012, way before I grew breasts.

And I'll just have to do the same when I'm on a coming car club run (they plan to also do some swimming).

DW20:  No problem.  You obviously saw it as a reply to ABWG, and it (understandably) seemed weird.  Hence why I edited that reply to prevent future confusion.

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2019, 02:19:40 PM »
I hadn't even considered what I'd do if we went to the pool or the beach...
What I have done for swimming is bought a pull over light impact compression gym bra, something that can get wet and is tight fitting to the body and then wear a loose darker color performance tee so it doesn't cling to the skin. I don't have the support I want, but the compression does squished the girls down some and they don't jiggle as much as if there was nothing. I would rather find a more supportive swim bra, but that will also show more than I might want to show. It's a double edge sword.

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2019, 02:32:23 PM »
In the past I haven't had a problem going topless in a pool or the beach, but having now experienced support I find I genuinely dislike going without it. The pullover bra and t-shirt combo may work, we'll cross that bridge later. Not beach season and no pool here/not members of a health club with one. 

xx
36 and finally I'm loving my boobs

Started by Gentleman on Gynecomastia Talk

4 Replies
Last post October 06, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
by hammer
xx
Three weeks post op, and am loving it

Started by qriosaboutsurgery on Surgery Success Stories

2 Replies
Last post September 18, 2008, 01:43:06 AM
by qriosaboutsurgery
xx
Two weeks post-op with Fielding and loving life!!!

Started by mepe on Canada

4 Replies
Last post September 24, 2008, 06:06:30 PM
by adamdaddum
xx
Two years gyne free and loving it thank goodness I found this forum

Started by unknownman on Your Stories

0 Replies
Last post February 25, 2010, 07:47:19 PM
by unknownman