Hello Guest

I NEED DO NOTHING

• 48 Replies
Re: I NEED DO NOTHING
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2007, 07:04:13 AM »
Hi Matthew

Since you have come here with your anti-social comments toward acceptance of Gynecomastia, shouldn't you accept that you are the problem genetically and should never had kids, maybe you should just adopt.

William
please  give me an  example  of such a comment,  I have gyne, I hate it, and I am going to bermant  about it, I support everyone on this board.
         i have two lovely kids, and  there is nothing wrong  with adoption

you have me confused with  someone else

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2007, 11:44:38 PM »
People should remember that flaming is against the board rules. Don't be naughty.

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »
Hi Matthew

I think that you are right, after rereading your posts I must have confused you with another poster.

I do not stop by this board much because of all the "hateful" comments on the Acceptance area by guys  with no good intentions.

I am sorry!

William

Hi Matthew

Since you have come here with your anti-social comments toward acceptance of Gynecomastia, shouldn't you accept that you are the problem genetically and should never had kids, maybe you should just adopt.

William
please  give me an  example  of such a comment,  I have gyne, I hate it, and I am going to bermant  about it, I support everyone on this board.
         i have two lovely kids, and  there is nothing wrong  with adoption

you have me confused with  someone else

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »
NO WORRIES   :D