Hello Guest

Hey dudes

• 4 Replies
Hey dudes
« on: July 14, 2017, 05:55:52 PM »
Hey dudes
Ive joined the ranks of men with boobs. Me and my wife accepted the fact that i have them and support them as i should however finding a bra that fits properly is exceedingly difficult due to underarm fat. It appears that a push up bra seems to be the most comfortable it just makes me look bigger.😓 ive been feeling bummed about it recently i can either be free look fine but hurt or be uncomfortable in the armpits bir otherwise fine and look like a tranny😓. It appears that my wife seems less interested in me but i could be reading to much into it. If people dont accept me as i am they can darn off ( sorry about potty mouth but its true) 
Anyway thats my rant done
Does anyone else have trouble finding a bra that fits properly even a pro fitter had an issue. 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=32715.0

hammer

Re: Hey dudes
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 08:41:13 AM »
We all go through mixed emotions during acceptance, I still do and I've been wearing bras on and off since the 90's now being a 46H I still don't wear one everyday, but I pay the price for when I don't.

You may need to try another fitter. I go to a Boutique instead of a department store. That way it is more specialized.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:13:11 AM »
I've been wearing a bra fulltime for over 30 years.  I still go to boutiques to get fitted. Sometimes I will try on 30 bras before finding what works for me.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 04:06:11 AM »
Everything has sorted it self out. I was reading too much into it. Push up bras are the way forward for me so comfy which is more important than looks. Im kinda of the opinion that of i have them might aswell male them look their best even its its only my wife sees it. 
My biggest issue now is getting my bikini body ready for summer.😀😀

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 06:29:24 PM »
Finding the perfect bra seems to be the search of a lifetime. Just when you find one that fits perfectly...you out grow it. I have found that underwire bras provide the best support and do not lift too much. Even if they do lift, very few people seem to notice. I am not as big as some but I am far from small (46DD/DDD), so I can speak with a little experience behind me. Be well my fellow bearer of dual "assets" and know that you are far, far from being alone on this journey.

xx
Gyne dudes in CARSON

Started by xoxoxoxo on U.S.

0 Replies
Last post April 17, 2011, 04:22:28 AM
by xoxoxoxo