Hello Guest

Gyno on Display!!

• 5 Replies
Gyno on Display!!
« on: May 10, 2019, 06:00:17 PM »
The wife and I have spent the last three weeks on the island of Ambergris Caye, off the coast of Belize.  This is my first beach vacation since I started to develop gyno a little less than a year ago. 

OMG, I have never seen (or maybe just never noticed) so much gyno before!  It’s mostly old guys like me, but a fair amount of young guys too.  No one seemed ashamed or worried about showing off their boobs. My own gyno now seems pretty minor compared to what some of these guys have.  It made me a lot less self-conscious about going shirtless. 

I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t even have noticed any of this if I hadn’t started to develop my own gyno.  But since I do have it, it made me feel better that it’s not as uncommon as I used to think it was. 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35329.0

Re: Gyno on Display!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 08:14:42 PM »
Haha it's pretty amazing isn't it when you get to a place where everyone is comfortable such as a foreign location for vacation and people just don't care and you get to see just how many dudes out there are just like us. I was in Jamaica last year with the wife, before my gyne really took off in the winter. And I was still a bit conservative, playing in the back and trying not to lean over too much to show the hanging effect. And this guy that played for hours like I did and we got to be friends playing as much as we did. He had to have at least been a  B cup..I mean you could see the volume, fullness, hanging, creases in the skin, total breasts lol. He gave me some words of wisdom between games when we got to talk about gynecomastia. Now that I've doubled in volume since then I've found comfort heeding to his advice in dealing with it. 

And agreed, before I noticed my breasts growing, I didn't even care to study other men's chest to compare and see if anyone else was like me lol

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 07:38:22 AM »
I think men without boobs, aren’t as likely to notice another guy’s boobs. But when you have them, you observe and even think what cup size. I think women are that way evaluating each other. 

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 11:34:50 AM »
agreed, i think everyone here will admit that before having a bust of their own they were completely unaware of the men who did have breasts. My wife talks about her ex sometimes in regard to when I acquire about my chest getting worse cause she said she hated how he had large breasts. But he was also an a hole she says and tells me not to worry cause im not like him. But would say she was married to him and even she didn't realize how big he was till she began noticing others when out and about staring at his chest so much and it finally clicked. 

I don't think we notice it as much and I don't think others notice either unless we are sticking our chests our or wearing v neck shirts that are loose to allow a glimpse. Most people simply just don't care or aren't looking

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 10:23:47 PM »
I don't think we notice it as much and I don't think others notice either unless we are sticking our chests our or wearing v neck shirts that are loose to allow a glimpse. Most people simply just don't care or aren't looking
Down here at the beach seems like all the guys are bare chested.  Not even any v-necks to slightly hide things.  There is just a lot of gyno on display, that I guess I never paid attention to before.  I don’t see that any of these guys are bothered at all that they have at least a moderate case of gyno.  Makes me wonder why I ever worried about my mild case of gyno.  

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 01:00:14 AM »
Cause society told you to worry.