Hello Guest

Aussie Political Leader and His Chest

• 19 Replies
Aussie Political Leader and His Chest
« on: May 27, 2019, 09:09:42 PM »
WOW! Talk about acceptance of your gynecomastia! From 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587953/Labor-leader-Bill-Shorten-s-man-boobs-cost-election-say-image-consultants.html

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35346.0

Re: Aussie Political Leader and His Chest
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 04:45:48 PM »
He was treated horribly 

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 07:04:17 PM »
that article didn't do it justice, I google imaged him and just typed in bill shorten boobs for lack of better idea lol and wow, i am unsure if this guy was significantly overweight and lost a ton given the article read he was jogging to get trim for campaigning. But his google images show that he is absolutely a busty dude. You can see in just about any pic and angle that his breasts are quite full and low. Not saggy and fatty but definitely glandular and formed. Be nice to see a guy like this running for office here to give some notice of prominence, poise and pride in the condition we all have and deal with. Imagine if Barack had breasts and when asked like Shorten has been asked simply said, you can't spell Barack without the Bra or Rack and if you ask me if men who have a rack can or should wear a bra then my answer is Yes We Can lmao! 

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 09:28:39 PM »
I think the reason he is so low is he doesn't wear a bra. I think if he did, he would look better. Just looks out of place with the girls so low. Those girls need some support but more containment than anything else. It looks like one is considerably lower than the other too.

It is comforting to see a public figure with gynecomastia not shying a way. Handled correctly, he could be an inspiration for many of us.

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 07:11:52 PM »
But think of if he was wearing a bra with a rounded busr and molded cups how confused his fans would be and how much ammo that would give his opponent. Sad but true the stigma of a man in a bra is much worse than a man with breasts 

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 07:25:23 PM »
They might be less inclined to go after him. If he wears the right bra, it will give him a better line and he may not seem as busty. That has been true for me.

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 09:23:02 AM »
Yeah but politician vs indicidual is super different. I am in the wedding industry for my line of work and if i met a client with a bra on i have 0 doubts that they would likely pass on me. Now that is if i wore a bra they could detect. If the aussie guy did wear one I would hope he wore one that was a pull over or comfort bra vs underwire with the hardware. Its a very accepting era we are in. But the stigma is still very much alive for those who are active in community and industry. 

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 09:28:08 AM »
I completely agree about the stigma. It is definitely still there. But there are ways to decrease detection as we all know. While having a chest and being in politics is not the best option, the fact that he was willing to put up with what we all know too well and do it in the hot, glaring lights of the media is commendable. That shows either stupidity or extreme confidence. 

Offline hammer

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 06:56:26 AM »
Once again I'm going to add that if he was openly gay they wouldn't be saying anything other than the 1st openly gay ........ that is if he was, if not then not much would be said. But my word, a man with man boobs! What the heck is this world coming to? And then, put him in a bra! Holy Shit, what the hell were you thinking?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 08:00:08 AM »
Once again I'm going to add that if he was openly gay they wouldn't be saying anything other than the 1st openly gay ........ that is if was, if not then not much would be said. But my word, a man with man boobs! What the heck is this world coming to? And then, put him in a bra! Holy Shit, what the hell were you thinking?
The world has lost its mind! :D :D :D

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 05:15:59 PM »
Lol! It would be nice to see him in a bra, or to see images and see the definitive lines and hardware in his attempt to wear but not be noticed. While it isn't an OMG idea it is to those who are ignorant to the fact that some men have breasts and not just the standard height, overly obese folks, but also us who are in shape and well within range of normal weight, but have been blessed or burdened dependent on your current view of things in developing large breasts. Sadly the world still see's a regular man with large breasts and in female fashioned bras, not just bras, but lace, push up, padded, etc vs neutral and pull over styles, as a man hiding much more than the fact he has breasts. The stigma is there and it's a ridiculous one

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 12:49:37 PM »
This link shows Shorten in workout clothing. It appears that he has also opted for a sports bra for obvious reasons. 

https://gramha.net/media/2021213352088360562
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 01:49:20 PM »
I hate to say it, but that is the best picture I have seen of him. I have seen several of him in a suit and his breasts always look unsupported and droopy to me. In this picture, he appears to be well supported and has a pleasing shape to his breasts. He just looks neater in appearance to me. Maybe he has decided that wearing a bra is the best thing for his chest.

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 02:45:54 PM »
 Oh, I agree, his breasts look nicely supported, lifted, and shaped. He has bigger boobs than any of the women in that picture with him. Quite impressive. Quite attractive bust.  He also looks very confident. Comfort and confidence. That’s what comes from wearing a bra. Good for him 

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 03:21:45 PM »
The link isnt working over here :( kudos on him and wonder what the women thought when they seen his breasts in greater shape size and such than theirs lol always wonder if women care are disgusted or just fascinated and intrigued by men with a large bust who arent feminine at all

clip
Making Nipples more flush to the chest. Sewing the Areola to the Chest wall.

Started by luxe89 on Puffy Nipples

2 Replies
Last post April 07, 2017, 05:26:40 PM
by Dr. Elliot Jacobs
xx
Chest MRI or chest ultrasound scan or Mammogram?

Started by iamnothappy on Ask a Doctor

6 Replies
Last post June 11, 2013, 03:42:32 PM
by iamnothappy
xx
help on my chest, my right chest is like a female breast what should I do?

Started by gunz_ina on Gynecomastia Talk

1 Replies
Last post April 26, 2010, 07:38:42 AM
by DrBermant
xx
chest

Started by willc on Training / Exercise / Nutrition

2 Replies
Last post March 30, 2006, 10:57:18 AM
by willc