Hello Guest

Aussie Political Leader and His Chest

• 19 Replies
Re: Aussie Political Leader and His Chest
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 10:46:17 PM »
Found it on google image def not bigger than the women but definitely a definitive detectable shelf vs his usual look

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 07:00:23 PM »
It looks like in more recent pictures, he is supported. His breasts seem to have more shape to them and are sitting higher, in a more lifted position as you would see in a bra. He is also wearing less fitted, darker shirts, or if wearing a white dress shirt, he has a jacket on. I guess his handlers have told him he needs to wear support and dress more conservatively to play down his  chest. 

I saw some pictures of him early on out running and his breasts were all over the place. How could he stand all that movement? I jog and before I started to wear a high impact sports bra when I jog, it was torture on my chest. More power to him if he could stand the discomfort.

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 07:50:56 AM »
Agreed. And the image i saw had arrows drawn to it so obviously people have noticed. But agreed on the movement. Im only a small b cup and soon as I began spilling out of my a cups I noticed an undeniable jiggle to my run. I am in the gym or jogging the streets daily. I couldnt take it almost feelt like clutching my own chest to hold things in place. Purged my bras cause with a kid coming I just felt weird having bras but i had to buy some more cause i just cant stand the juggling idk how dudes with c cups and bigger just let them hang 

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 09:39:46 AM »
I know this all sounds like nitpicking on him, but I greatly respect for him being in the public eye and publicly admitting to have sizable gynecomastia. He has taken a lot of crap, not only in public but nationally in the media. He was running for his counties Prime Minister and from what I read, some feel he lost due to body shaming over his breasts, something we all have some experience in. He is quoted as saying he understands what women go through to be solely judged on ones appearance and appearing to be lacking just because you have a physical trait that is not considered "normal" by society. 

I have no idea what his political views are (I think he is in the labor party) and I don't care when it comes to this. He is a fellow brother with a chest. And on that subject, I will be there to support his decisions on what is best for his chest. He gets us because he is one of us and so I feel he needs my support for that. Would I vote for him? I have no idea. I would need to look at his policies first. 

Just my opinion. 

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 01:11:55 PM »
Never heard of this guy in my life but it is admirable to see him in such colors and shirts that reveal and show the size. Even better that he is a fairly in shape man. Cant tell ya how much relief it was to find this forum and find men who are standard weight with quite large breasts vs the typical men who are obese. Felt like a freak for awhile and this forum gave a brotherhood of sorts and this politician is great just wish he was an american politician so it would get more steam in the reality some men have. 

clip
Making Nipples more flush to the chest. Sewing the Areola to the Chest wall.

Started by luxe89 on Puffy Nipples

2 Replies
Last post April 07, 2017, 05:26:40 PM
by Dr. Elliot Jacobs
xx
Chest MRI or chest ultrasound scan or Mammogram?

Started by iamnothappy on Ask a Doctor

6 Replies
Last post June 11, 2013, 03:42:32 PM
by iamnothappy
xx
help on my chest, my right chest is like a female breast what should I do?

Started by gunz_ina on Gynecomastia Talk

1 Replies
Last post April 26, 2010, 07:38:42 AM
by DrBermant
xx
Chest fat or something serious!

Started by SimoS on User Photos

3 Replies
Last post January 05, 2012, 02:12:21 AM
by Paa_Paw