Hello Guest

Actually, I like bras

• 17 Replies
Re: Actually, I like bras
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 01:43:35 PM »
It is high time for you people to form your own board. There is no place for a fetich section on a medical board. Of course, we all know the three or four of you cannot form your own board & so must piggyback on a medical board, but who knows? maybe more will come out of the woodwork & you will get a quorum. It is well known that the presence of these picture-sucking lurkers who get pleasure from other people's pain has a very real chilling effect on the discussion there. Who knows how many more doctors will sponsor this board once the fetish sideshow breaks away.

You better face the facts. 99 out of 100 posts on this board are from frightened pissy children as you call us. Meanwhile, the truly enlightened like yourself, certainly real men in your bras and panties, cannot understand why we don't just come over and join you to swap lingerie.

Well now we have a quorum! Im happy with my t1ts & surely with all the other posting areas in the forum, you dont have to come in here if we SO offend you!
Ive got a lot worse things to worry about in my life that if so & so is annoyed 'cos I accept that my chest is the same as half of the plantets population!

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »

This display of 'tolerance' from an 'acceptor' is amazing, I certainly would not want to meet you in an intolerant mood.

I accept my breasts. And I tolerate your presence here. But I don't have to tolerate your initial suggestion that I am a "fetishist" and that I am "lurking" and downloading pictures of you or anyone else here.

You started this off with these accusations and insults.

Answer the question, why are you even reading posts in Acceptance if that's something that doesn't interest you? Are you trying to help or convert us poor misguided gyne sufferers?

Ha ha.

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 02:14:04 AM »
Yeah I think this discussion is over.

xx
Sports Bras Or Any Bras

Started by mrsaggs on Acceptance Garments

28 Replies
Last post December 31, 2009, 03:30:07 PM
by Bman41
xx
Bras