Hello Guest

Some new bras

• 6 Replies
Some new bras
« on: February 04, 2019, 09:12:29 AM »
In the last week I hit another growth spurt I swear I've had several and just wish they'd either go big or go home they are annoying, soreness etc. But its gotten to a point where I'm not comfortable with the now endless jiggling when walking or even texting feeling them move. So I got up and went to Walmart. Luckily it was only about 7am and store was fairly empty. An associate noticed me and I looked up from a rack from finding my size and looked at her and she immediately turned as if trying not to be noticed watching me. I was a lil embarrassed but at 32 I just kept going and told myself who cares who stares. I'm not 6pack ab man but I workout a lot and it's not like I'm there with painted nails and unisex feminine clothes so let em stare. Anyways, grabbed 5 bras, 2 workout ones 1 t shirt bra and 2 standard bras. None are underwire, which I wish I would have grabbed one or two, but another day. 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=34158.0

Re: Some new bras
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:50:09 AM »
Starting to show some cleavage now. They seem to fit you well and look comfortable to wear. The second one and fifth one really shape you nicely. How are are you dealing with wearing bras more?

hammer

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »
I would think that your wife should start to understand why you need the bra!

Jason13820

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 07:22:18 PM »
Very nice! They look good on you. You're definitely starting to blossom

Offline Athena12@

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 11:44:04 PM »
Not sure weather I like the third or fifth one best.  You have cleavage that I wish for.  I am just now starting to get some nut at nearly 71 it think that I will grow more slowly than you  youngons.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Athena12@

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 04:03:50 PM »
I like 3 and 5.  You certainly have some nice cleavage in both of them.  I got my girls at around 67 and now at 71 I am just starting to get a little bit of cleavage of my own but you have me beat all to heck.

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 06:52:13 AM »
If you start sweating in your cleavage, you might want to consider underwire, It will separate and lift the breasts to give some air flow between the breasts. In the summer, that will be a God send. Trust me. You don't want any rashes there. Been there. Done that. No thanks.

I hate it when guys poke my chest. I am always on guard for that. I have one friend I can almost always guarantee a poke is coming. Luckily he seems to always poke at the top of the breast so he rarely hits actual breast tissue, but he comes close sometimes. He has no clue.

I have a female friend, one of the very few who know I wear who will occasionally catch herself patting my chest. It is just something she does and doesn't realize it. It's not meant in a negative or derogatory way. It is more like a love pat kind of thing she does to close friends. We were off by ourselves one day talking and she laughed and patted my breast just above the nipple. No way she couldn't miss the tissue or the shoulder strap attachment ring on the cup. As soon as her hand touched me, the most horrible look appeared on her face as she realized what she had done. She immediately began to apologize so sincerely and sweetly. I just laughed. I knew it just hit her how the tables were turned. She is the sister I never had and has been so helpful on this journey. There is no way I can be mad at her.

xx
Sports Bras Or Any Bras

Started by mrsaggs on Acceptance Garments

28 Replies
Last post December 31, 2009, 03:30:07 PM
by Bman41
clip
First Bras

Started by SideSet on Acceptance Garments

41 Replies
Last post May 02, 2018, 07:19:24 PM
by Blousbunnys