Hello Guest

Question A or B cups out there that wear a bra

• 52 Replies
Re: Question A or B cups out there that wear a bra
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2019, 08:19:22 AM »
NEWAT50, I think that you are still in the "getting use to these strange new things" stage. In time that will change,  as you look down now I'm sure you think "wow, where did these come from"? Every now and then, that too will one day pass, in a few years that is, lol!
That's a good way of putting it. It's a bit of a roller-coaster moving between, "they're interesting", "I feel guilty about the fatty bits" (I'm normal range BMI), "I quite like them", "I don't like them flapping around and soggy" and "that's a relief" (when I put them away).

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2019, 08:25:39 AM »
Thanks guys. Do you remember what it was like when they were smaller? (Mine are ca 32B/C?)

I don't even remember what it felt like to be flat chested. That was back before I hit puberty! 

Offline hammer

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2019, 09:16:38 AM »
I remember being a DD but not any smaller, however I think by the time they jump and jiggle it is time for a bra just to hold them still, if that makes you feel better. But there is no medical reason that would make it necessary to wear a bra.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2019, 09:54:43 AM »
I remember being a DD but not any smaller, however I think by the time they jump and jiggle it is time for a bra just to hold them still, if that makes you feel better. But there is no medical reason that would make it necessary to wear a bra.
Thanks. That's helpful.

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2019, 05:54:45 AM »
Well, my first bras that I was fitted for was a 34C, that was when I was 16. They were also my first underwire bras. It was at that point my mother told me that I needed to wear a bra all the time and she took me to be fitted. I remember the fitter gave me the underwire bras to try.  My mother thought that I'd hate them but I felt so supported!  I've only worn underwires since.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2019, 09:36:51 AM »
Agree with hammer. It is interesting to think 3 years ago I had a firm normal male chest and now I have B cups. I dont wear a bra often at all though I am at a point I think I should...but dont want to upset the wife...but I remember the first growth I had and thinking omg I may as well have D cups lol. I became paranoid, took pics of every angle and saw surgeons and doctors and they were like yes you have growth no you dont need surgery apparently ii was just driving myself nuts. 
Over time I let it go and went back to shirtless activities with no woes. Last year my chest began itching and swelling and now I sit here feeling my breasts jiggle as i type this and as Hammer said, looking down im like how did this freakin happen. But im so used to them now that while it may be a whoa moment to others its just another day to me. 
Best advice, treat breasts like bullies, ignore them and the worries and concerns will go away. 

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2019, 09:57:32 AM »
32B and 32C are very popular bra sizes.  You are the same as many women, and they all pretty much wear a bra.  They are more comfortable and confident in a bra, and you sounds like you are like them in that way, too

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2019, 11:27:31 AM »
Also agree with sideset. A bra is nothing to be embarrassed about. I mean i wouldnt go buying pink frilly lace push ups lol but i wear 6 bras total and they are black gray sky blue red white and navy. All maidenform from walmart. Padless and wireless with a couple under wire and a couple sports cause running has now become an activity of different experiences without one. But no one can tell I wear one and i am much more comfortable in one than without at this point. Even at a snall b cup where my chest still passes as male in shape but volume weight and jiggle definitely leaves me with a pulling sensation. I cant ikagine having cups like ABWG or Hammer howbtheh must feel without a bra. 
I only dont wear one when around my wife. Other than that i have come to love my bras. And an encourager of wearing one vs surgery. Boobs are fun and enjoyable. I wish i didnt have them but i cant deny they are fun. So take care of them like a woman does. 

xx
If you wear a bra or have knowledge about bras answer this question

Started by Bone011 on Gynecomastia Talk

8 Replies
Last post August 26, 2018, 11:50:22 PM
by Paa_Paw
xx
Do we really need to wear a bra

Started by hammer on Acceptance

22 Replies
Last post May 26, 2017, 03:55:34 PM
by Alchemist