Hello Guest

Question A or B cups out there that wear a bra

• 38 Replies
Re: Question A or B cups out there that wear a bra
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2019, 09:05:11 AM »
Why? It's more comfortable for me, and I'm far less self-conscious with one than without. I guess that comes from a little bit of support and stability. When I try without for a day then I'm tense and always noticing them.
What type? Generally unwired soft-cup. I got a proper fitting once I decided to give it a go and so far haven't had to live with a bra that's uncomfortable. I've recently tried one with an underwire and an unpadded, moulded cup and been really surprised at how light and easy it is. I've got a sports bra but that's just for running.

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2019, 08:13:23 AM »
Why? It's more comfortable for me, and I'm far less self-conscious with one than without. I guess that comes from a little bit of support and stability. When I try without for a day then I'm tense and always noticing them.

That's me exactly. I didn't realize just how uncomfortable and self-conscious I was until I started wearing a bra. A bra as made life better for me.

What type? Generally unwired soft-cup. I got a proper fitting once I decided to give it a go and so far haven't had to live with a bra that's uncomfortable. I've recently tried one with an underwire and an unpadded, moulded cup and been really surprised at how light and easy it is. I've got a sports bra but that's just for running.
I have a couple of soft cup bras, but I just feel more comfortable and confident in an underwire bra. More support and containment and less fabric. I see why women like molded cup underwire bras. The support and comfort is unparalleled.

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2019, 02:50:12 AM »

I have a couple of soft cup bras, but I just feel more comfortable and confident in an underwire bra. More support and containment and less fabric. I see why women like molded cup underwire bras. The support and comfort is unparalleled.
Picked up an underwired lightly lined T-shirt bra yesterday. By far the most supportive and comfortable (the unwired ones seem to exert so much force by comparison) and could see it becoming a favourite. Interestingly one cup size smaller than the unwired ones I have. But I do worry a bit that it makes them look larger.

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2019, 06:14:33 AM »
Underwire bras do give a shape through better support with less bulk than soft cup bras. Since there are no wires to support with soft cups, they have to make up for that support with more material and compression. Padding will also add volume because the cup material is thicker. I do wear underwire all the time, but usually keep to either molded cups or unlined cups and stay away from padded bras, but I do own two lightly padded bras so never say never! It all depends on how you feel and look.

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2019, 06:58:24 AM »
For everyday bras, I wear underwires for the same reasons already stated.  I like the shape and support that I get from the underwire, molded cups. I'm a 36G/ H so I like getting the maximum control to reduce the jiggle that happens from even just walking. I usually sacrifice the extra control during the summer months with wearing lace cup bras. I do this because it reduces ugly boob sweat. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline [email protected]

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 02:28:26 AM »
I agree with ABWG.  An underwire bra gives you a better shape and support.  I also like padded pushup bras because because I have very little breast under the nipple on the right side and only a little more on the left. These bras give me more up left plus a mall increase in size.  Being a B cup the protrution is barely noticeable.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 03:44:20 AM »
I agree with ABWG.  An underwire bra gives you a better shape and support.  I also like padded pushup bras because because I have very little breast under the nipple on the right side and only a little more on the left. These bras give me more up left plus a mall increase in size.  Being a B cup the protrution is barely noticeable.
Having found a really comfortable "lightly lined" underwire I was worried that it might make mine bigger. I measured this morning braless and with a couple of others and there was barely a 1/4 inch difference between them. I shall happily follow what's comfortable!

« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 07:06:11 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that I would rather be comfortable first and I can deal with the appearance second because if I am comfortable, I am more confident and that translates into people not noticing. Win. Win.

Offline hammer

« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 07:10:31 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that I would rather be comfortable first and I can deal with the appearance second because if I am comfortable, I am more confident and that translates into people not noticing. Win. Win.
Totally agree!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

xx
If you wear a bra or have knowledge about bras answer this question

Started by Bone011 on Gynecomastia Talk

8 Replies
Last post August 26, 2018, 11:50:22 PM
by Paa_Paw
sad
Should i wear a bra?

Started by crash99 on Acceptance Garments

71 Replies
Last post May 28, 2011, 11:35:04 AM
by Bman41
xx
Do we really need to wear a bra

Started by hammer on Acceptance

22 Replies
Last post May 26, 2017, 03:55:34 PM
by Alchemist
xx
At what point do you need to wear a bra?

Started by Reluctant on Acceptance Garments

14 Replies
Last post November 21, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
by hammer