Gynecomastia Forum, Doctor and Surgery Resources

We are currently making updates. You can login and participate or [Return to Main Gynecomastia Website]

Private beaches

Online [email protected]

• If you gat um flunt um.
Private beaches
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:53:09 AM »
Has anybody found a private beach where you could wear a bathing top of any kind?  I would love to find one but around here we are flooded with tourist for over 100 miles.  The only place I can wear my bikini tops is in my back yard, where you really don't get the best tan.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=34164.0
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline hammer

Re: Private beaches
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 07:10:27 AM »
I'm surprised at 71 that you would worry about your tan anymore! At 61 I worry a little more about skin cancer as my dad at 90 (in July) has had his hole face rebuilt due to skin cancer,  both his ears darn near removed for the same reasons and he worked indoors but would always sit out in the sun to get his tan!

I did work outdoors, but always wore hats and shirts and my dermatologist says my skin doesn't look like I worked outside and I want to keep it that way after seeing what dad went through!

To each his own my friend,  but I hope you don't get that crap!

Bob
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

Online [email protected]

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 11:15:36 AM »
Tat is a bummer for your Dad and I can understand your resistance to get out in the sun.  I just wanted a bikini tan up top to mess with the doctors.  The wife and I quit going to the beach about 20 years ago, maybe more.  After you have been to the beach multiple times every summer to around for 15 years it gets very old. We had an above ground pool installed in the back yard (12 X 24).  I had them install it right next to the deck and added some steps so I could attach the pool ladder to the steps so you could walk right off the deck and  into the pool.  Caring for the pool got to be a rea pain but one night the wife heard a giant WHOOSE and had no idea what it was.  The next morning I was look out the window in the master bath and thought the water was look great, in fact to great.  when I got down stairs, I went out to check on the water and found out why it was so clear.   THERE WAS NO WATER.  The pool had split open and 2,400 gallons had rushed out though the split and that was the whose my wife had heard..  Thus ended my pool days.

Offline hammer

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 06:07:32 PM »
We had an above ground pool when the kids were young too! I know,  in mini-soda a pool? In my neighborhood there are around at least 3 inground pools alone! Not to mention above ground.  I feel that they are a pain in ass!

As a former diver i was a lover of the water so i was very much in favor of the pool and the kids learning to swim, and Debbie agreed totally, so we did enjoy it the years we had it and we also used the pools at camp grounds were ever we went camping as well! Oh such great memories!

Life moves on as they say!

xx
Going Private.

Started by Crockett on U.K.

5 Replies
Last post November 10, 2008, 02:15:57 PM
by unitedkingdom1
xx
How much for Private?

Started by johnnyenglish on Canada

0 Replies
Last post August 01, 2005, 08:41:14 AM