Hello Guest

First time out.

• 26 Replies
Re: First time out.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 09:59:52 AM »
I haven't been in for a little while now. She still works there to the best of my knowledge. All.the girls there have always been so nice. They always let me try on anything and everything.  They usually bring in other items that they think would work for me. I know that I need to take another trip for some fall items and maybe get a sized for a couple new molded cup bras.  I'm not sure if the girls have gotten larger or I started producing milk again but the bras that I wore last Spring don't look as good as a used to.
I did just recently buy a couple of camisoles to wear under my tops to be a little cooler in the heat, but I haven't worn them yet. Not sure how the spagetti straps from the cami will look under my top, but I do want to give it a try after what you said about them. 

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 10:59:53 AM »
Torrids Foxy Caims are wonderful. Very soft cotton blend which is nice and cool.the spaghetti straps fall right on top.of your bras straps and aren't noticeable when layering. You should try some of Torrids blouses. As the season changes,  you can find something that you can still wear a a bargain. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2019, 10:40:30 AM »
Torrids Foxy Caims are wonderful. Very soft cotton blend which is nice and cool.the spaghetti straps fall right on top.of your bras straps and aren't noticeable when layering. You should try some of Torrids blouses. As the season changes,  you can find something that you can still wear a a bargain.
Torrid's sports bras are wonderful too. I have two and they are in my regular rotation.

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2019, 10:46:52 AM »
You'll find that yes their sports bras are great but, their smooth 360 and balconette bras are also incredible for every day wear. 

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2019, 01:29:54 AM »
Well I did it. Today was the first time I have left the house in anything other than a sports bra. I was very nervous about it, I know it was in my mind but they seemed so out there. I was wearing an underwire with a fitted tank, with a button-up shirt over it.  Felt so much better in it than having them smashed down with a sports bra.  I am pretty sure that I have not been given a second glance. Even thought at times it seems anything but that.
The shirts that hide it best, at least for smallish breasts, seem to be ones with horizontal stripes, alternating colors about every half inch, give or take.  If someone has other suggestions, I'd sure like to hear them.

hammer

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2019, 10:01:56 AM »
Well I did it. Today was the first time I have left the house in anything other than a sports bra. I was very nervous about it, I know it was in my mind but they seemed so out there. I was wearing an underwire with a fitted tank, with a button-up shirt over it.  Felt so much better in it than having them smashed down with a sports bra.  I am pretty sure that I have not been given a second glance. Even thought at times it seems anything but that.
The shirts that hide it best, at least for smallish breasts, seem to be ones with horizontal stripes, alternating colors about every half inch, give or take.  If someone has other suggestions, I'd sure like to hear them.
I've said many times that even as big as I am (h) cup, a good quality tee shirt one size to big and a open button down shirt over that, or if you prefer as I do a leather vest works great!

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2019, 10:24:07 AM »
 Yes, at a certain point, you just have to admit that you have breast like a woman I need to wear a bra just like a woman and for all the reasons a woman does.

I, too, prefer underwire bras for the fit, comfort, support, and, In time you may come to be like me, and like their shaping and uplift

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2019, 04:54:44 AM »
I've said many times that even as big as I am (H) cup, a good-quality tee shirt one size too big and a open button-down shirt over that, or if you prefer as I do a leather vest works great!
My apologies.  I haven't been here long.  I've done a lot of reading, but missed that.  I've been trying to find something slightly more dressy and which would hide the bra for smallish breasts and be suitable for hot weather.  Plaids seem to help too.

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2019, 09:21:04 AM »
I just brought a couple of button down plaid tops from Torrid.  They work fantastic and fit very well.  I can button them all the way without gapping around the chest. 

They are women's tops but have a masculine look to them.

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2019, 01:49:54 PM »
Was just looking on Torrids and saw those tops. Trying to figure out their sizing. They don't seem to make much sense. 

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2019, 07:55:29 AM »
At Torrid,  a size 1 is at-large in men's, size is 2 X size 3 is 3 X and so on.

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2019, 10:38:03 AM »
At Torrid,  a size 1 is at-large in men's, size is 2 X size 3 is 3 X and so on.
Ah, good. I thought I might be a 1.

xx
This question has been asked time and time again, but I REALLY want the TRUTH!

Started by Kill3rK on Ask a Doctor

2 Replies
Last post September 14, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
by Litlriki
xx
First Time Writer Long time reader :)

Started by Bolognianips on Gynecomastia Talk

9 Replies
Last post March 26, 2007, 03:48:50 AM
by gyneinhell
xx
IT'S TIME