Author Topic: Think I have Gyno  (Read 889 times)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Amazing that you still remember the day! Also, what a coincidence! My ultrasound is on a friday too :D

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Ended up just getting an examination at the breast clinic instead. Confirmed that I have a very mild case of gyno. They didnt say anything, but according to the leaflet on it they gave me, it may be caused by the stomach medication I'm on. It started around that time too, but cant exactly stop taking it or my teeth with erode and I'll get constant tonsillitis and gastritis 😅

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
There’s always alternative medicines to do the same thing without side effects the other may be giving. My friend was on anti depressants for 2 years and it gave him impotence somehow he said due to the medication elevating his hormone levels and suppressing testosterone cause of it. Got on a different medication same results for suppressing the depression but now him and his wife f like rabbits lol. Say that to say if the meds are a concern in the long run may be worth consulting if there’s an alternative that isn’t prone to cause this in its list of side effects or possibilities of continual use. 

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply dude. When I 1st got put on medication, I got prescribed what I'm on now (lansoprazole) and it caused gynaecomastia pretty suddenly so I got it changed to ranitidine and that seemed to be ok for me (didnt reverse the Gyno though), but last year they took me off it because now they say it can cause cancer so I got put back on lansoprazole. I've been a little lax in taking it, but when I start taking it regularly again, if I notice more growth then I'll see if there is another option :)

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
It doesn't look like you have very advance grade of gynecomastia.  You probably do have some fat and some gland.  I think your attitude as to how you view yourself and having gynecomastia is key.  Some guys fret about having grade 1 and others just live with grade 4 like it is no big deal.  Most people will probably not realize you have it unless it is pointed out to them.

Good luck and don't worry about it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021