Author Topic: Think I have Gyno  (Read 933 times)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Pretty sure I have Gyno. I've got that lump behind the nipples. I know they're not very big and that the right one is smaller than the left (I'm guessing grade 1?). BMI is 21.2 so surely it cant be pseudo?

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/forum/index.php?topic=36169.0

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Just going off the pics I’d say no. If so very minor. I personally wouldn’t think anything other than a usual male chest if I saw ya at the beach. 

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Well I'm glad it's not noticeable :D
Just wish the breast ache and nipple pain would stop lol XD
Thanks for the reply :)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
For sure. Breast ache and nipple pain can be a slew of things. I’d pin it down to either muscle or irritation more than breasts suddenly starting to sprout. 

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Alrighty. I'm going to the doctors for a separate issue next week. I dont know what these random lumps inside my breast tissue are and may just ask about them. Maybe they're cysts or something. Ty for the feedback :)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Adipose (fat) tissue can also be lumpy in texture I wouldn’t fret much I’m sure they will confirm that you’re fine. But there are some here who are inevitably going to tell you you have female breasts and need or should get a bra so trust the dr and trust your eyes there’s nothing there visually and hopefully whatever the lumps you feel are nothing. 

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Oh I didn't know that about fat. Maybe I just need to slim down some more :D
Thanks for all your advice (and the warning XD), you've been a huge help :)

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
I agree with Dude.
Very small, if any, and could be any number of normal things.
I wouldn’t worry at all.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Yeah I learned that the hard way lol I had a ct scan cause I felt lumps in my stomach and had pains and felt after a few weeks it was just dr time they did a scan and exam and came back and said it was just fat tissue lol I was like great spent a day here to be told I need to cut out the Cocoa Puffs got cha lol

Offline FredL

• Bronze Member
Do your nipples hit your belly when you're sitting on the couch?
Do your boobs stick out when you're wearing just a t-shirt?
Can you grab each one and pull on it?
Does it bother the sh*t out of you?

If yes to all four, then I'd say you have gynecomastia. Is it bad enough to worry about? Probably not just from seeing the pics, but just know that whatever you have will probably increase as you get older. It certainly won't disappear.

Go for a physical exam and ask your Dr. It took me 45 years to work up the courage to do that, don't be like me.
Developed breasts at puberty and had corrective surgery at age 57.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Nipples hit belly when on the couch. That’s a new one. I started to laugh until I realized 3 years ago my chest looked like this and now I’m overfilling a b cup yikes. If you got insurance def see a dr it’s better for peace of mind and to have a professional tell you what’s up more than a forum. But we’re all here if they say it is glandular and ya need people to talk with who get it. 

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
Nope. No gyno

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback and support everybody (and the funny anecdotes dude XD).
I'll see what the dr says on Monday :)

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Went to the dr and they think I have a slight case and I have been referred for a ultrasound :)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
ahh the ultrasound i remember that. Friday one week, nurse about my age rubbing jelly on me and telling me moments later after me asking what that was on the screen and she saying this is this and that is that and this is breast tissue....kinda killed the sexy nurse vibe lol. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021