Author Topic: Need to do something- is this gyne or fat or a large chest bone? :(  (Read 1574 times)

Offline mambomerlin

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Hi guys, I've been concerned about the size of my chest for a while. Unsure whether I've got gyne or fat, or simply a large chest bone!
I'm 25 but over the last year or so my nipples have become really sensitive, to the point where I can feel them rubbing unpleasantly on a t shirt. When wearing a normal shirt that fits my arms and my body lengthwise, it seems too tight across the chest.
I've attached some photos - would you guys say I have gyne??? If so, do you think it's worth considering surgery (v sad Levick has gone!) or can it be lessened using exercise?
Would appreciate your guidance on this :)



  • Guest
I say "move along, nothing to see here".

Looks like a normal chest to me.


Offline Paa_Paw

  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4780
I believe those are called Pectoral Muscles. 
Grandpa Dan


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021