Author Topic: I've had breasts since I was like 10. Tell me what you see.  (Read 3370 times)

Offline FredL

• Bronze Member
Can you ask for your money back?

Just kidding!
They make you sign off on so much stuff, you're basically sht out of luck if things don't go right. He should refund me about 35%, because I feel like he only got the job 65% done.

The Dr had me pose for pics front/left/right at each appointment. My next one is March 29, which is 9+ weeks post op. If I still look like this, then the pics won't lie. He will have to admit that he fell short. My only recourse is to leave honest reviews.

No revision for me...  this was an ordeal I don't want to go through again. Going forward I just have to lose weight, work out when I'm ready, and hope for the best. At age 57 all guys are starting to look dumpy. Even the hot-body guys from 30 years ago are getting droopy.

I'm still optimistic that it's swelling and it will go down. I'm still pretty sore. Whenever I'm out of the vest my nipples are hard, especially the left one. When that stops I think the boob look in a t-shirt will be less. Only time will tell!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 04:18:11 PM by FredL »
Developed breasts at puberty and had corrective surgery at age 57.

Offline FredL

• Bronze Member
Here's what it looks like 14 days post-op. Now I'm wishing I had more pics from before. I avoided cameras at all cost. When I allowed a pic to be taken, I always made sure the problem was concealed.

I didn't realize how pert my titties were. It's funny - i hated having them and I'm thrilled to have them reduced and hopefully gone, but they were kinda nice. Not the worst boobs to have when it comes to being a guy with womanly breasts.

If you look at my neck, shoulders, collar bone, it appears that I'm still a bit swollen. They are much more defined in the before picture, and i'm actually down a few pounds since then.

Offline FredL

• Bronze Member
Each day when I pull the corset off and I take a shower, I'm more pleased with what I see in the mirror. But one thing that's really annoying is all the sensation I get from my nipples! Holy crap. If there was a nipple meter, it would be pinned. If I even blow on either of them, or look at it wrong, it reports back. All sensation is amplified  x1000. And not in a good way. 

After my shower I can't wait to get the compression vest on again so my nips are guarded. I know this is normal and I'm waiting for the day when the nips are like they used to be.

One thing that concerns me a little is the crease that has formed under my left breast. It's real. But then again, what the hell.. I'm 57 and getting older. I'll name the crease Jim and greet him when he wants attention. Hi Jim!

Offline FredL

• Bronze Member
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:29:08 PM by FredL »

Offline FredL

• Bronze Member
While I still feel that the PS could have removed a lot more fat from my chest, I am still thrilled to have less man bosom. And I feel like a new man after dropping some weight. I feel better, stronger, and more energetic now than I did 30 years ago.

LEFT is June 2012. I'm 48 and I weigh 188 lbs

RIGHT is April 2021. I'm 57 and I weigh 158 lbs. And I had gynecomastia surgery 3 months ago. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021