Author Topic: I've had breasts since I was like 10. Tell me what you see.  (Read 1601 times)

Offline FredL

• Posting Member
But it's a legitimate concern. It's a slippery slope when you go to a plastic surgeon. Like any business, they want to keep you as a customer and they'll offer you discount coupons on botox, eye and neck lifts, and similar kinds of things.
Be very suspicious if they offer a coupon for breast augmentation after you are done.
Haha.. that's a good one. You never know. If I miss them I might want them put back. 
Developed breasts at puberty and had corrective surgery at age 57.

Offline FredL

• Posting Member
I always hated how quickly the holidays fly by but this year I didn't mind it because each day I'm one day closer. 
Monday I have my appt with the PS to plan things out and I have the surgery two weeks from Wednesday. I've been worried that COVID could get in the way. I had to turn down work for next week because I don't want exposure to it. 

I've been counting the days. I don't even want to be seen by any of my friends until after the boobs are gone. It will be the start of a new life. I have an amazing back yard with a beautiful pool and I never ever invite people over to swim because... you know why. 22 years in this house and I'll finally have a pool party. And I won't worry about how I look in a t-shirt, won't have people saying "get in the pool" and feeling shame. 
Jan 20, 2021 it all changes. Spring/Summer 2021, Here I come!

Offline FredL

• Posting Member
Since I started my thread in this section, I'll put updates here. 

Less than a week to go before surgery. I have all my meds ready. Yesterday I went to my GP to get an EKG and his official release for surgery. Had to be there at 7:30 am! >:(  Then I went to the lab to draw blood. Tomorrow I have to get a COVID test. Then I come back home and pray that no curve balls come my way leading up to Wednesday. 

My surgery is Wednesday afternoon. That's good. I've been working from home for 20 years and it's hard for me to do things early in the morning. I'm not done pooping until 10:30 am. 

Offline FredL

• Posting Member
Time is running out for my  boobs! Two more days and they're out. Got my COVID test back negative. 

Here's a throw-back pic.
I'm between 10 and 11 years old. Either before puberty or at the onset. It was a bad time in my life, kids were making fun of me all the time. I was assaulted on the school bus. Pink belly and tytty twisters, which was very painful. I'd come home with bruises. 

Offline FredL

• Posting Member

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Good luck with your surgery. 

Yes, your breasts  were quite noticeable under your tops. 

People can be unaccepting of those of us who are a bit different 

Again, good luck 

Offline FredL

• Posting Member
Thanks Dale, you're nice. 

All done. It was a piece of cake. I've had dental work that was way worse. So far not a hint of pain other than the headache which was gone when I woke up. It was from hunger, having to skip my coffee and bagel this morning. I'll have to get used to working at the computer with my elbows glued to my sides.

I'll type more when I'm feeling comfortable at the computer. Right now It's the couch, the TV, the cat and my wife. She's taking good care of me. 

Offline FredL

• Posting Member
48 hours post-op

My only real discomfort is constipation and velcro from the vest rubbing against my shoulders. People aren't kidding when they say the experience was painless. I have to keep reminding myself that I had surgery, or else I'll start doing things I shouldn't. I feel like I can do anything I normally do.

Went for my first post-op appointment yesterday and got to look at things. The results look amazing. My boobs are really gone. Didn't take a post-op pic because my chest still has the marker lines all over and there's a good amount of bruising. I go back for the 1 week appt and that's when I'll have some real before and after pics.

I dreaded the thought of drainage tubes with bottles but none of that was needed. There hasn't been any leakage. I'm barely swollen at all. I really did not expect this whole thing to be so quick, simple and pain free.
That's all for now. I'll post pics when I have them.

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
 Really happy everything is going well for you. Hit the laxatives heavy, as the anesthetic and pain killers can bind you up and that can be miserable 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021