Author Topic: Do you find your own enlarged breasts to be erotic?  (Read 8096 times)

Online aboywithgirls

Same here. I'm not turned on by the sight of my own breasts. I do however have them and I want them to look as good as possible for my wife as she does like the look and feel of them.

With my size, gravity is not my friend. I know that it will eventually win the fight no matter what I wear or how often I wear my bra. A couple years back when I was complaining about the gravity thing., she suggested that I try some lotion to help tone things up a bit. I started using this:

https://gopureganic.com/products/breast-enhancing-shaping-cream?
variant=38500236046&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAjw19z6BRAYEiwAmo64LfVOKUm1uiTJzollmY2YL4T4zWd1nCt-Nq2yFsVuTAdyarS8ULdxhBoC8F4QAvD_BwE

It really does work. If you're concerned that gravity is getting the best of you, I think that you will be pleased. It's reversd some of my sag but, im also more diligent about wearing a sleep bra and underwire bra every day. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Online aboywithgirls

I don't believe that it has given me any augmentation or volume to my breasts. It has tensioned the skin on my breasts and lifted them. It kinda turned back the clock 5-7 years. They are definitely fiber and more perky. 

I have them so I just want them looling as good as possible. 

Offline blad

• Silver Member
It is obvious I have breasts with or without a bra on.

Trying a bra on for the first time prompted by "recommendations" from others, was a turning point for me and my acceptance that I will always have boobs and may as well adapt to having them. I quickly found that I felt better and more at piece with wearing a bra even before I fully realized the comfort and support aspect of a bra. Hard to fully articulate that confirming my breasts were large enough to fill a bra cup of my sister allowed me to be more accepting of them as real breasts and that I likely would need a bra for the rest of my life. 

During this process of accepting them and feeling more in control of having breasts with my bra on, I also began to enjoy the feel of them and how they looked shaped by a bra.

It is definitely trying a bra for the first time that set me on the path of feeling at piece with them.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSuprise!

• Bronze Member
I'm new to this site and have been wandering a bit in the Acceptance forum.  I know surgery is not in my future so the notion of accepting the reality of breasts on my chest makes good sense.  My relationship to them is complicated by the fact I was sexually abused as a boy and the specifics of that trauma, which I won't go into, left me with confusion about both gender and sexual orientation.  Crossdressing was also part of the journey.  I've been exploring all of those things on different websites.  Along the way I found this community of men who've found themselves needing to wear brassieres and feel I need to spend time here as well.

This thread in particular caught my eyes because as I've more fully accepted the fact I have breasts which have grown significantly in the last few years and purchased a few brassieres to experiment, I'm finding it all very erotic.  First I shaved my chest and began massaging my breasts with a lotion.  There is substantial weight to my breasts which could definitely be associated with the gynecomastia.  Then putting on a brassiere was itself a turn on, perhaps connected to the crossdressing, though I have no desire to wear anything other than a brassiere.  My breasts are wide set as men's breasts tend to be, but positioning them in an underwire brassiere with seamless cups they appear quite feminine... the sort of breasts that definitely drew my attention when I was dating.  But more than that was the discovery of how sensitive my nipples are.  I honestly don't remember experiencing that before.  Now I can be transported simply by rubbing the backs of my fingers across erect nipples.  I won't get an erection... the diminished testosterone that has affected my libido is doubtless contributing to breast growth.  The sensitivity of my nipples is so pleasurable I'm not certain I care about masturbating... it is of a different order.

I sit at my computer fondling my breasts as I write about the pleasure I derive from having them.  This is really a mind melt.  I didn't expect simply accepting the reality of these breasts would yield such pleasure.  I'm a man with breasts who has no interest in passing as a women or becoming a woman.  I live alone, so this is simply the world I now inhabit.  Amazing!

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
I’m convinced a single person is making multiple accounts to just promote some fantasized fetish of some sort on this forum. Rephrasing the same story on several threads. 

Offline 42CSuprise!

• Bronze Member
I’m convinced a single person is making multiple accounts to just promote some fantasized fetish of some sort on this forum. Rephrasing the same story on several threads.
Perhaps worth a report to a moderator...

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
I don't think moderators actually exist on this forum.

Offline becky

• Administrator
  • Posting Member
I am a moderator of the forum, but I try not to interfere unless there is a need to do so.  I appreciate your interest in maintaining the integrity of this forum.  I am happy to listen to any suggestions you may have to help us improve the forum.  Thank you for wanting us to be better and we will pay closer attention to the discussion threads that seem to get "off" topic.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I am a moderator of the forum, but I try not to interfere unless there is a need to do so.  I appreciate your interest in maintaining the integrity of this forum.  I am happy to listen to any suggestions you may have to help us improve the forum.  Thank you for wanting us to be better and we will pay closer attention to the discussion threads that seem to get "off" topic.
Good approach.  I haven't noticed multiple users posting the same story, but of course it could be the case.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020