Author Topic: Do you find your own enlarged breasts to be erotic?  (Read 7660 times)

Offline aboywithgirls

Same here. I'm not turned on by the sight of my own breasts. I do however have them and I want them to look as good as possible for my wife as she does like the look and feel of them.

With my size, gravity is not my friend. I know that it will eventually win the fight no matter what I wear or how often I wear my bra. A couple years back when I was complaining about the gravity thing., she suggested that I try some lotion to help tone things up a bit. I started using this:

https://gopureganic.com/products/breast-enhancing-shaping-cream?
variant=38500236046&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAjw19z6BRAYEiwAmo64LfVOKUm1uiTJzollmY2YL4T4zWd1nCt-Nq2yFsVuTAdyarS8ULdxhBoC8F4QAvD_BwE

It really does work. If you're concerned that gravity is getting the best of you, I think that you will be pleased. It's reversd some of my sag but, im also more diligent about wearing a sleep bra and underwire bra every day. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
I wonder if the lotion would work for those like me who can’t wear a bra to feel some natural support vs the tugging I’m beginning to feel. I see it says enhances volume. Did you feel your breasts grow with the lotion? It sounds like this promotes growth which is a bit off in my interest lol 

Offline aboywithgirls

I don't believe that it has given me any augmentation or volume to my breasts. It has tensioned the skin on my breasts and lifted them. It kinda turned back the clock 5-7 years. They are definitely fiber and more perky. 

I have them so I just want them looling as good as possible. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020