Gynecomastia Support Forum

General => Puffy Nipples => Topic started by: p90x on August 13, 2014, 04:46:16 PM

Title: My tips to reduce appearance of puffy nipples
Post by: p90x on August 13, 2014, 04:46:16 PM
These tips are intended for those who have gyno and low bodyfat. Not the manboob situation, but rather the puffy nipples and hard lump under them

Note: I am not a health professional and I am not trained to give advice on the topic, but simply sharing what I have gathered in my personal experience and understand from published studies. A lot of this might be bro science but it is what makes sense to me. If there is anything that I have written that is incorrect don't hesitate to inform me.

About me: I have had gyno since I was around 13 and it has had negative self-image effects, promoted bad posture(hunching over to hide it), messed with my self confidence and ability to be comfortable with myself... Basically the bane of my existence. I'm 5'10, 160lb and around 9% bodyfat. I'm 19 now and have given up hope on the gyno reversing itself and now I am looking into surgery to correct it. It is definitely real gyno as there is a lump, but I have never had fat on my chest or moobs, only muscle.

I have still been able to go swimming and take my shirt off in certain situations. I'll pinch/rub when necessary but once I'm in water they are firm. Sex is the most difficult situation as I've noticed that the nipples get even puffier even though it is cardio... I believe it has to do with prolactin release during sex. But no girl has ever pointed anything out so that is not my main issue, it is more about being able to live comfortable and confidently without my gyno being at the forefront of my every thought and action. I must say though, it has forced me to eat healthy, exercise and take care of myself. I'm sure many of you can relate to being the kid who sits around playing video games all day eating processed junk food with little to no exercise, which I believe likely caused my gyno.
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021