Gynecomastia Support Forum

General => Puffy Nipples => Topic started by: like there is no tomorrow on March 27, 2010, 11:23:18 PM

Title: The cheapest solution PLEASE READ!!!!!
Post by: like there is no tomorrow on March 27, 2010, 11:23:18 PM
For all of you out there that like me suffer of puffy nipples and don t want to go and spend so much money for surgery i  finally found the best and cheapest solution ever. Please please please try it , it already changed my life and it will change yours , no more embarrassment at the beach or at the park or any place you want to take your shirt off , you can finally feel good with yourself. So here it is , all you gotta do is to buy a liquid bandage called New Skin , you can get that at any pharmacy in united states for the price of 6.99$, but i m sure if you don t live in america you can find another brand. For those who don t know what liquid bandage is , is just a glue that you can use for small cut instead of using plasters. To get better result pull your arm up so that in that way when you pinch your nipples they really stretch BIG time ,and right away put the glue on after you pinched them and spread it with your finger and blow on it quickly so that it dry up and stay like that for hours and hours. Yes hours and hours as long you don t scratch them they will stay like that for a while. Last time i did it they stay normal size for almost 2 days. I m telling you guys again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it , it works. Please let me know how it worked out for you guys or if you have any question please write me back i am here to help cause i know how it feels like ,  to all of you guys enjoy your life cause is a beautiful thing ciaoooooo   
Title: Re: The cheapest solution PLEASE READ!!!!!
Post by: tomo25mcr on March 29, 2010, 10:20:30 AM
only a very temporary solution though and you still wouldnt be able to take your top off on holidays or swimming.
Post by: like there is no tomorrow on March 29, 2010, 02:41:50 PM
Dear Brother the all point of this is that you can actually TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT ANYWHERE YOU ARE  i do it myself all the time and nobody ever ever and i say it again ever notice anything , so stop being negative and try it on yourself it will help you out too.
PEACE
Post by: GoldenGate on April 01, 2010, 12:11:20 PM
What does it look like when it starts coming loose or breaking down, though?
Post by: puffman1 on April 04, 2010, 01:11:25 PM
Well since the original poster doesn't have anything to say, I will provide some further insight into this claim. After I read this I went out and bought some Rite Aid brand liquid bandage. It definitley works and keeps your nipple down and small, and after taking a shower, it also seems to be waterproof. There are some major drawbacks though, at least in my opinion. First, it makes your nipple look fake, shiny in light, and plastic. The only way I think you could pull it off is if you were at the beach and were also using tanning oil to make the rest of your body shiny. Then it wouldn't be noticed. Also you have to apply it perfectly covering the whole nipple, or you can see the line of where it has been applied meaning you have to go around the circumference of your nip perfectly. It's difficult for me to do this due to nipple hair and also the hair sticks in it. Now I don't know about yall's friends, but I believe mine would notice and call me out on this one. It will not be something that I plan on trying publicly.
Post by: like there is no tomorrow on April 05, 2010, 06:45:56 PM
Alright everyone relax , the key is to put just a little bit to cover the all area so that when it start to break off is not gonna be evident , as for what puffman said i think it really depends on how dark your skin is , cause if somebody is very white and apply the glue , i m not sure but it could be noticeble , i get really tan in the sun so whenever i use the glue you can t  really tell , and again put just enough to cover the nipple and dont over do it so they wont look as shiny. But guys most important think is that , we that are affect with this very weird condition , we gotta admit that we become very selfconcious , of course we notice every little change in our body , but people wont unless is very very obvious. Why i said this is because ,i start to be very self concious once i found out on the web for the first time gynecomastia. And since then i have days that i couldn t stop thinking about it. So one day i start to look at some old picture and realize that i propably had gyno from many years now and i never gave a shit before cause i thought it was just some fat and eventully it will go away if i start to run a little bit. And people actually never called me out or something. You know sometime i see before and after picture of people that for my opinion they looked just fine , but their selfconcious drove them to get surgery , and again thats a pure example on the fact that there are little things that bother us , that people propably never gonna notice unless you gonna tell them. Try this as an experiment find somebody and ask if is there anything that they dont like about themselves and you ll propably dont think is a big deal like that person does. I dont know if you guys understand what i m tryng to say here but look nobody is perfect. And i m gonna tell you something more that you propably don t know , we as a man are attracted to woman look and how hot they are , whereas what woman find attract in a men is not based on the look , yes sometimes helps but is not everything. How many times you seen a super hot chick with just some random guy , there you go you got a real example right there , woman go after personality and  character. Most men can't believe it, but to a woman your looks just aren't that important. Sure, if you don't take care of yourself, don't bathe, and let two of your front teeth rot out you might scare away the ladies. But for the most part, women will look past just about ANY PHYSICAL ISSUE if she feelS attracted to you. And attraction is created by your PERSONALITY. For women, attraction is triggered by malequalities like: Dominance, Humor,Unpredictability, Adventure, Strength, SexualAwareness, Indifference, etc... So i hope this will help you to be less self concious and just let it go sometimes and live and happy life. I wish everyone serenity and peace always
Post by: puffman1 on April 06, 2010, 11:19:08 AM
Good post. I see what your saying, and yes I happen to be pretty pale right now from the winter. (like I actually go out and get some sun with these nips anyway lol)

Yours may not be that noticeable or what not, but mine definitley are because I am 5'10 155 lbs and in good shape. I just have these huge dome shaped nips that stick out over half an inch. I'm 21 now and have had them since I was 15. I can count on one hand the number of times that I have been around other people with my shirt off since I got them. And here's the worst thing about that, I live in a town where going out on the river or going to the beach is the thing to do around here. I have just always made up excuses like I have to work or something. My main excuse is if people are going out on the boat, I always say I'm not going out there to get pulled over by DNR and get a minor in possession of alcohol ticket. It sucks now because I just turned 21, so I wont be able to use that excuse when my friends try to get me to come out. That is why this summer really scares me and I am thinking about confronting my parents about this and letting them know how I feel because I have never opened up to anyone about it. It's has really kept me from enjoying my life though.

It's tough my friends, it's tough...
Post by: zven on May 18, 2010, 04:41:12 PM
Hello,
I ordered this liquid bandage to germany and it took 3 weeks to get it finally in my hands. I see the effect you're describing and it really works, but what the heck ... It smells horrible, not only for 3 minutes not for 20, it smells for hours and hours.
This thing, without smelling, would be the best help ever. But it's just too much :/
Post by: like there is no tomorrow on May 19, 2010, 10:01:51 PM
NO WORRIES GUYS!!!!!! I GOT A SOULTION FOR THE SMELL AS WELL , GET DEODORANT BODYSPRAY AXE AND JUST SPRAY ON IT AFTER YOU APPLY THE LUQUID BANDAGE AND YOU WILL SMELL JUST FINE , AND AS FOR TAKE IT OFF , VERY EASY JUST TAKE THE ADESIVE TAPE PUT IT ON AND PULL IT OFF AND ALL THE GLUE WILL EASILY REMOVE FROM YOUR NIPPLE , EASY GUYS I TRIED IT ALL , AND UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY FOR SURGERY THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET BY I M GLAD SOPME OF YOU HAVE SOME BENEFIT FROM IT KEEP IT POST IT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PEACE GUYS
Post by: Doodle on June 23, 2010, 09:03:55 AM
Can anyone confirm this stuff? i have used it in the past and used it on minor cuts and stuff, and in theory it sounds pretty effective against puffy nips, but im curious though. Is it rigid? not that you would have to worry every minute it doesnt break down or just whipe off? is it srong enough to hold like a regular day? without having to walk like a robot in fear of it breaking.

And is there someone who is using this that can post some pictures of the result? im very curious about how it looks.

thanks guys in advance
Post by: junyea on June 30, 2010, 01:50:27 AM
So i went to Walgreens, Yesterday 6/28/10, and bough the liquid bondage.....I used to wear tape, on a daily, to hide the puffiness in my nipple. This liquid bondage has been my SAVIOR.....

Smell: no real smell. Yes in the bottle, it smells like nail enamel, but once applied the smell. I usually apply after I shower. By the time i walk to my room, the smell is gone. And, it dries quickly.

Application: easy to apply. Dries quickly. Sometimes cracks, and white appears. Kinda looks like your skin is peeling. But, if applied correctly, it does not crack. I think this happens because I apply the bondage when my nipples are hard, and once they get soft the bondage cracks. So I am learning to apply when the nipple is not that hard. Hope that makes sense.

I was finally able to wear a white t-shirt, with no undershirt needed to cover the tape that i have been using...feels good!!!
Post by: Doodle on July 01, 2010, 09:04:43 AM
hey mate,

cool im really curious to try this, heading into the town as we speak, might pick up some super glue aswell for testing as i saw some people on this forum using it aswell (although it does sound abit extreme)

would you mind posting pictures of your nipples before and after applying the liquid bondage? im very very curious about how it looks

cool it works for u mate, i know the stress of tape and wearing sweaters in the summer believe me haha
Post by: april24th2007 on July 18, 2010, 07:46:57 AM
how is this thing for sex?  will the girl feel it?
Post by: junyea on July 24, 2010, 01:16:46 AM
So it has been about 3 1/2 weeks and I am totally happy with this technique. It also helped out with removing the discoloration that the tape had been causing around my nipple area. So this was an extra benefit. About a day after the bondage is applied, it does begin to peel. I either peel it off (very easy to do) or just reapply, depending on how much time I have.

I like that I can take my shirt off, after running, and I don't have to turn away to hide the tape. The liquid bondage is not very noticeable. Yes there is a wet look, shiny, where it is put on the nipple. HOwever, it is not super noticeable as people don't really look for that. If you are careful when applying, then you can just place it over the nipple area, and not on skin, and it is hardly detectable.

Sex: I have had it, with this applied, and I wasn't told anything. If they rub their hand over your chest, the bondage wrinkles with your skin, and it feels as soft as skin.

Swimming: I recently went on vacation, and I took my shirt off at the hotel pool, walked to the pool, went swimming, got out after about 30 mins, walked to get my towel, and no issue, no puffy nipples.....

Again, up to this point i have no complaints.
Post by: jesseee on July 30, 2010, 09:58:46 PM
NO WORRIES GUYS!!!!!! I GOT A SOULTION FOR THE SMELL AS WELL , GET DEODORANT BODYSPRAY AXE AND JUST SPRAY ON IT AFTER YOU APPLY THE LUQUID BANDAGE AND YOU WILL SMELL JUST FINE , AND AS FOR TAKE IT OFF , VERY EASY JUST TAKE THE ADESIVE TAPE PUT IT ON AND PULL IT OFF AND ALL THE GLUE WILL EASILY REMOVE FROM YOUR NIPPLE , EASY GUYS I TRIED IT ALL , AND UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY FOR SURGERY THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET BY I M GLAD SOPME OF YOU HAVE SOME BENEFIT FROM IT KEEP IT POST IT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PEACE GUYS

You're a god if that works lol, definitely will try and do this until i get the surgery.

How long does it work usually, i may do this just to get a decent tan. Or get some tang, havent got any in a while because i'm embarrassed  :-\
Post by: lamp on August 07, 2010, 09:24:46 PM
just went to the store and got new skin liquid bandage spray for my puffy nips. been taping them for a week. so far it hasnt hardened when applied to nipples soft. will try when hard tonight.
Post by: Idlewild on August 08, 2010, 03:11:37 PM
I do this too,

some tips:

1) Try to apply it in a very cold area after a cold shower + exfoliating, such as an air conditioned room or a cool basement where it will keep your nipple hard for a longer time. If not, you can sit in front of a fan after a shower and it should keep the nipples hard while you apply.

2) Avoid rubbing against the nipple through out the day after applying, whether from clothes rubbing against you or rough-housing, etc. Lessens the chance that it will crack and start to peel.

3) If minor cracks start, and this is especially good for the edges or cracks that start to appear white, apply a waterproof sunscreen/sunblock on the nipple and lightly rub in till clear. Infact, possibly do this before getting in the water but after letting the New Skin settle for a while. I usually do it after coming out of the pool and noticing it start to crack.

And i think the most important tip,

3) Apply only on the areola but NOT on the very nipple tip, looks much much more natural.

Good luck guys, still a temporary measure for me in my road to getting surgery done.
Post by: like there is no tomorrow on October 10, 2010, 04:54:12 PM
Ehy i am very glad to see that this made a difference for some of you out there and i hope that many more will benefit from this. Just a few more tips for a better result. Pull your arm up and squeeze your nipple so that in that way becomes very flat and quickly apply the glue and blow on it while rubbing it up with your finger so that it will dry up faster and keep the nipples nice and flat. If you have hard time taking it off just put some tape on it and pull it off , the glue will stick to the tape very easily. As for the smell just use some deodorant spray it will help cover the smell big time and last tip i recently used the luquid bandage from CVS instead of newskin and i think is actually better cause it drys up faster and it doesn t actually have a strong smell and is also cheaper so you may wanna try that brand, is just the one made by CVS. And for you Lamp don t use the spray but only the luquid cause i don t think the spraay actually works. That said i hope that i helped you guys with those tips i wish you all the best and please please if you are reading this try it on , trust me it will definetly help......
Post by: renado on October 28, 2010, 06:39:50 AM
Omg Your A Genious! I will deffently need to try this! i live in the UK though, so can i find the exact brand ? im fairly tanned too, and if you say it lasts for days, then if youre getting laid then all you have to do it put this on and you wont be self concious! and if it wil last then who needs surgery! im just afraid if i try this i will have any side effects! please write back, much appreciated
Post by: titans321 on March 03, 2011, 04:42:32 PM
Thanks for the help!  I will definitely check this out.\

Can someone give me step-by-step directions on how to use this properly?
Post by: JohnDoe80 on March 24, 2011, 05:18:20 AM
This did not work for me.
Post by: titans321 on March 26, 2011, 11:49:42 PM
This didn't work for me either.  I applied the solution on and around my nipple when it was hard.  Then, I let it dry, and my nipple just went soft again.  Also, after the solution dries and some time has passed, the solution turns to white and can peel off.  I also tried applying the solution just around the nipple and it didn't work either.

Someone please help!
Post by: bb120 on April 14, 2011, 01:06:28 PM
Hey guys I'm a first time poster, and found this website after doing some research on what I can do to help out with my puffy nipples. I read this thread and found the idea intriguing, so today I went out and got some liquid bandage New Skin as well as the Rite Aid store brand liquid bandage. So first I tried New Skin, it took a while to dry and peeled rather quickly. It also didn't really keep my nipple in place well as my nipples started to slightly break out of the bonding rather quickly. So I decided to remove it and give the Rite Aid stuff a try. First I want to say that this stuff is very difficult to remove, however I tried removing it with nail polish and that was EXTREMELY effective. So if this is something you plan on doing on a regular basis I definitely recommend you grab yourself some nail polish to remove it. Now as for the Rite Aid stuff I found that it dried faster, seems to be holding better, it's cheaper, and doesn't smell as bad. I haven't had it on for long, but it seems to be more effective than New Skin. I'll give you guys an update later on how it holds up after I hit the gym.

Here is a link to a previously posted thread on the same topic that some might find helpful:

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21281.0

Also the active ingredients in the Rite Aid brand stuff are Benzethonium Chloride 0.2% and Dyclonine Hydrochloride 0.75%, so if you don't have a Rite Aid near where you live maybe you can find a product with similar ingredients.

Anyways good luck guys, hope this helped.
Post by: bb120 on April 20, 2011, 09:44:37 AM
Hey guys just wanted to post a follow up to my previous post. As it turns out neither New Skin nor the Rite Aid brand liquid bandage were very effective, as my nipple would break through the bonding after only a couple hours or so. What I did find to be very effective was super glue, just normal krazy glue you can get from a convenient store. It holds for about 8 hours, maybe more, and it held through my workout and everything. At first I thought I must be crazy to put super glue on my nipples, but as it turns out it is just as easy to remove as the New Skin, but is super effective. It even looks more natural than the New Skin and holds extremely well. The trick is to put it on when your nipple is fully contracted or in its smallest state, and to put on a lot of it. Anyways hope this helps some people, I'm glad I found this short term alternative, unfortunately that's all it is, a short term solution, but it should suffice until I get surgery sometime down the road.
Post by: april24th2007 on May 03, 2011, 05:16:39 AM
how exactly do you apply and where and how much of super glue?

is it sticky and noticible when touched?

does it wash off?

please advise..  thanks.
Post by: bb120 on May 04, 2011, 11:15:11 PM
The way I do it is I just apply it directly from the bottle, remember this stuff dries quickly so any other method would probably just be messy. Make sure you do it when your nipple is contracted and in its smallest form like after a cold shower or something. I actually found that putting on a very thin layer of the glue looks very natural, and I like to only put on enough to cover the nipple not so much the area surrounding the nipple. The only way someone would notice it is if you've had it on for a long time and it starts to crack, which doesn't happen for a long time if applied correctly. When touched it is not sticky at all, in fact it is hard and dry, but as long as no one rubs your nipples I doubt anyone will notice it's even on. The tricky part is getting it off. It does not wash off easily therefore you have to peel it off, the longer you leave it on the easier it is to peel off, but peeling it off can be a little painful as the skin on your nipple is very sensitive. Even after wearing a shirt all day and showering after the gym the stuff stays on, and I'm guessing if you didn't remove it yourself it would stay on in excess of 12 hours or so. I personally put it on before I go out somewhere then remove it every night before I go to bed, I haven't actually done a longevity test to see how long it stays on.

A couple other tips:

After the glue has dried do not play with it, doing so will only cause it to peel faster.
Trimming the hairs around your nipple will make peeling the glue a much less painful process.
Try not to peel and reapply too much, the skin on your nipple is too sensitive to handle it.

Anyways I've been using super glue on my nips for a while and it's quite astounding how natural it looks and how well it holds. If I did this every day for the rest of my life no one would ever know I had a problem with puffy nipples, but this is only a temporary solution, probably the next best thing to surgery though. If I find a better way to remove this stuff I'll let you know, but I strongly suggest giving the super glue idea a try as it's worked wonders for me since I started doing it.
Post by: Wanted on May 09, 2011, 10:00:56 PM
Anyone know if this will work with swimming? And jumping into water over and over?
Post by: april24th2007 on May 10, 2011, 12:06:12 PM
cool thanks a lot.  yeah pls tell us how it works with water..swimming for instance?
thanks, cheers
Post by: Wanted on May 10, 2011, 05:38:13 PM
I mean will the liquid bandage work with water.
Post by: bb120 on May 18, 2011, 02:51:49 PM
cool thanks a lot.  yeah pls tell us how it works with water..swimming for instance?
thanks, cheers

I've bathed with a bar of soap with the superglue on and it stays on, however it might get a little crusty. You can always reapply, but once it starts to get white and crusty and starts to peel it will look unnatural. Also if you plan on using super glue try not to do it too often, I only use it when I'm going out or wearing a tight shirt or something. Good luck bro.
Post by: nobug on May 18, 2011, 10:23:55 PM
This sounds stupid - but as a temporary solution it's also intriguing.

So the general consensus is that "New Skin" is the best bet, but it smells like crap?   And Crazy-glue, although it works best, is shady as hell and might be toxic?
Post by: bb120 on May 25, 2011, 07:10:32 PM
This sounds stupid - but as a temporary solution it's also intriguing.

So the general consensus is that "New Skin" is the best bet, but it smells like crap?   And Crazy-glue, although it works best, is shady as hell and might be toxic?

Well in my experience New Skin did not hold very well, and I wouldn't bother with it, but again that's just my experience. Super glue works very well, but you can only use it sparingly. And as far as I know when Super glue was originally invented it was invented as an adhesive for sealing wounds or something like that, so I doubt it's toxic. Bear in mind this is a very cheap and temporary solution, and I'm also just a guy on an internet forum that you've never met before, so use it at your own risk. If you think it's a stupid idea then by all means don't do it! I'm only sharing it because it's worked very well for me.
Post by: Wanted on June 02, 2011, 02:59:39 PM
How do i make my nipple super small so i can put the stuff on...
Post by: zazzy on June 05, 2011, 03:13:16 PM
To make ur nipples small, twist it, apply ice over it.. touch something cold or maybe peeing/cumming makes it small as well. Just my experience though.
Post by: jt1981 on June 11, 2011, 07:09:36 PM
After reading half of this topic I went out and immediately bought and applied the New Skin.  I was excited...thinking I had a short term fix.  It wasn't so.  I applied it twice and it only held the nipples hard for about 30 minutes.  It's a gradual puff.  Don't get me wrong...if you want to go swimming it might be a good idea to apply it right before so as to avoid the embarrassment as you jump in the water.  I'll probably use it for that again.  But it does not "freeze" the nipple hard for any length of time.
Title: I am a bit confused
Post by: depressed_kid on July 14, 2011, 01:40:58 PM
Are Liqiud Bandage (made be New Skin, and some other companies) and Super Glue SAME THING?
Post by: boxstar2 on August 05, 2011, 02:00:35 PM
For those in the UK - try ASDA's Liquid Bandage Spray - about £3.95.

I made my nipples hard, sprayed it a couple of times on each and it held for around 5-6 hours no problems, no smell - cept maybe for the first 30 seconds, looks fine - I would be happy for people to see my like that - and I was able to wear a t-shirt I havn't been able to wear in years out this afternoon. Felt great!

It's now starting to go back to normal a little bit, but I guess I'm still trying to figure out how much to put on and how long it will last.

Worth a shot!  Thanks to whoever started this thread - this could be a life changer!
Post by: zazzy on August 13, 2011, 03:41:29 AM
sounds encouraging..im goin to try these asda sprays as well.
Post by: april24th2007 on August 15, 2011, 09:42:03 AM
are all these liquid bandages in Spray form?   I found some unbranded liquid bandage but its not new skin or Asda.  Are they all sprays?

Are they water proof?

Basically, after showering, should we just pinch nipples and apply? 

I read it doesn't smell, but does it Feel different or taste different if used during sexual intercourse?
Post by: april24th2007 on August 17, 2011, 08:21:33 AM
Is there any unscented one out there??  Anybody can suggest?

I read review online about New Skin and it said it smells strong..
Post by: boxstar2 on August 21, 2011, 07:24:57 PM
I've found three in the UK - Savlon and Elastoplast do them in Tesco, and Asda have their own branded one.

The Asda one is identical to the Salvon one from what I can see. The Elastoplast one I still need to test more.

I'm finding it very hit and miss to be honest - sometimes I apply it and it can last for two days without fail, gives me huge confidence. Other times it starts to go back to normal after an hour or so. I'm still testing out various ways of applying it and how it responds.

The best technique I have found so far involves washing off the old one in the shower, then making your nipples REALLY hard - like arctic ice hard, sticking out, as cold as you can get them - then spray the Asda/Savlon one on each one and blow on it so it drys quickly. This almost always can last reliably for a day.

I've only tried showering with it, but I can't say I've found it to be waterproof. It doesn't smell at all - there is no smell from it.

I can't comment on taste, but from sight it doesn't look too obvious, but you could tell they look a bit different - I'm planning on saying I'm using the liquid plaster sprays to prevent jogger's nipple, so you can tell the girl something similar, or just say you get dry skin. I can't say I would be concerned about having sex with the liquid plaster spray on.

I also tried New Skin from the US - I found it to be terrible! Really stank, not effective at all and sore to remove.
Post by: like there is no tomorrow on August 25, 2011, 01:07:24 PM
I am sorry to hear that for some of you out there didn't work, i made post on the second page i believe where i explain esactly hot to apply it properly. Give it a shot , it works for me and as i said before try the one from CVS is much better. Hope this will help keep it posted.
Post by: april24th2007 on September 14, 2011, 06:10:17 PM
thanks boxcar  how much was it?
Post by: lee221 on December 25, 2011, 02:46:54 PM
Hi everyone, i live in the Uk and unsure which liquid bandage new skin to get, please can anyone tell me which one is the right one from a UK amazon link, as they have many on there.

Post by: Hope2Help on December 26, 2011, 06:02:46 AM
Guys maybe the solution to the shiny nipples is a White lie
Could I suggest that if friends point out the shininess of your nipples just say it's to stop and infection in a some cuts or something
Post by: Seshoumaru on February 01, 2012, 05:34:03 AM
I'm with a Super Glue guy. Super glue is actually not toxic on skin and it's main component is Cyanoacrylate which can be found in liquid bandages as well.

This forum doesn't allow me to post link, but everything is here:
www2(-don't write this 2).physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=85071

"Super glue was originally developed as a dental glue, but it failed to survive for extended periods in the mouth."

www2b.abc.net.au/science/k2/stn/archives/archive99/newposts/1951/topic1951128.shtm

And you can get rid of Super Glue pretty easily with Nail Polish remover which is actually organic (have to use much of it):
Wikipedia:
"...nail polish remover, which is an organic solvent, but may also include oils, scents and coloring. "

I actually didn't try any Liguid Bandages nor Super Glue, just did a bit of research which can help. I'm going to try Super Glue this week.
Sorry for bad english.
Post by: Billyboy on February 01, 2012, 03:09:16 PM
Is there any alternative to new skin liquid bandage. And can use glue
Post by: Hope2Help on February 01, 2012, 05:14:35 PM
Glue is an EXTREMELY bad idea. Glue is designed to stick for LONG periods of time and can harm your skin. Liquid bandages is much much safer :)
Post by: ap123 on February 20, 2012, 12:58:10 PM
pretty cool if that works. My situation is somewhat similar to puffmans. I am 19 yrs old, 5'9" and 145lbs. I am an athletic guy in good shape, which made gynecomastia really noticable. I had gyno for about 4 yrs. I just got fed up and went to see a plastic surgeon finally who was the first person to see my chest in those 4 yrs. He confirmed it was gyno and talked about it for a bit. And I don't know if any of you are Canadian, but when I asked him about the price (I was just curious because different cases are different and I was gonna maybe try and save), he said it my type of gyno was covered (OHIP). You only have to pay extra for lipo which usually comes to around $2000 CAN for him. So I had the surgery about a week ago and still in the healing process but I am so glad I finally got the guts to go in or Id'e be making no progress still with these nips, so hopefully by  summer I'm good to go. I urge you all to atleast see a plastic surgeon and get an estimate so you atleast know how much your case is, because the amount for your surgery might just happen to be in your price range. And if any of you are Canadian, you definately should because it is a lot cheaper for us here as well. And it just happened that the doctor I went to said it was free, but some doctors do it privately and stuff so you might have to pay more, so try going to a feww. I know it is hard to do because I was so nervous making the call, and then pretty nervous coming in to the office, and then extremely nervous before the surgery. So I know how it feels but try to build up those guts and give it a try guys. You can possibly permanently have a solution instead of this temporary fix, no offense to like there is no tom, I think it still was a pretty good discovery.

Best wishes to you and overcoming this really painful condition,
ap123
Post by: Seshoumaru on February 21, 2012, 12:56:33 PM
So, yesterday I tried SuperGlue. It worked well, I didn't feel any pain, nor discomfort. It smells only when you apply it, not when it's already on. I actually didn't try to take it off, I slept with it on. It just peeled off by itself on the other day without any harm to my skin. The only one problem as I see is that it starts to crack very soon (after 1-2 hour), although it's not noticable through shirt and maybe it was because I used only little of it. Lasted for 7-8 hours, after that were my nipples normal again with cracked super glue on it which went down naturally by friction with shirt on other day. The user who came up with superglue adviced that if it starts to crack I have to reuse superglue, maybe I will try it, but I don't want to use too much.

Sorry for bad english
Post by: goingonce goingtwice on February 23, 2012, 01:19:20 AM
I had surgery over a year ago (September 2010) and it has made a pretty big difference. Right after surgery my chest was completely flat. Some of the breast tissue has come back though on both sides, but more on one side which is definitely annoying. It is still not as bad as before the surgery. I am considering having it touched up though. Just thought I would post something that was post-op and let you know surgery might not fix everything. Nipples are still puffy but at least it's better with a shirt on but shirt off is still annoying. I am going to try the liquid band-aid thing but this is definitely a temporary solution.
Post by: Unkn0wn on February 23, 2012, 11:52:42 AM
Can some one that has it please post a pic of how it looks before and after its applied?
Post by: april24th2007 on April 12, 2012, 11:32:42 AM
Yes can someone please post pictures.  pre post and also post water contact.

Does spray work best or the one you apply?

Is it New skin which is best or others too?
Post by: cduub on April 12, 2012, 01:03:04 PM
THATS ONLY A TEMPORARY FIX,IF YOU HAVE PUFFY NIPS YOU NEED SURGERY!!!! THERES NO WAY AROUND IT!!
Post by: april24th2007 on April 13, 2012, 04:26:01 AM
obviously its temporary.  but thats what we are discussing here, temp solution.

could anyone go through the trouble and answer some of the more recent questions.

thank you.
Post by: bobby1234 on March 25, 2013, 05:05:00 PM
I had gyno surgery 4 years ago (puffy nipples not man boobs), 6ft 200 athletic build.  With research on the web I found out that if I went to a doctor and they diagnosed me with gyno that my insurance would pay for it.  I went ahead with my surgery since it was covered, the surgeon stipulated that he just took out fat tissue but left the gland in tact.  A week after surgery and letting the swelling decrease I did notice my nipples laying more flat and not as puffy.   How ecstatic I was to finally have this over with after 20 years, but it was short lived, after a month the puffiness came back.  That being said, I think I am going to try this solution (New Skin) until I find a surgeon that will actually remove my glands.
Post by: bobby1234 on March 28, 2013, 02:47:35 PM
I tried New Skin from Walgreens, didn't seem to keep the puffiness down very long.  I am going to try another application method tomorrow to see if the results are better. 

I have read other posters on this forum stipulate that super glue works better, can you tell me what brand you bought and if it turned white after applying?

Post by: Pabz7777 on March 30, 2020, 06:23:46 PM
Alright so this is honestly the first time I have ever even mentioning the issue with my puffy nipples. Thankfully I have been quite successful in hiding them but I am 20 now and I thought by now it would go away but unfortunately it hasn’t and I am tired of going through far lengths to hide them. From taping, to under shirts, etc. I recently came on here and saw people talking about the liquid band aid thing and I was eager to try. I’m new to using this product so I haven’t found a balance with it like many have on here. So far it hasn’t worked for me. What I have been doing so far is twist them so they get hard and then put a layer on, let it cool, then put 2 other layers and let cool between. At first it seemed like it was working but as time passed my nipples got puffy again. I did however see that someone said not to put the layers on when your nipples are completely hard, but to wait for when they are sorta hard and then put the layers on so that there isn’t as much resistance on the dry liquid from my nipples wanting to puff out. I have yet to try that so I will see tomorrow morning if that is any better. The liquid does sorta make ur skin shiny but not as bad as I thought it would appear. Only thing would be is that over time as it dries you can see it crack a little but simply putting a bit of water or the same liquid will do the trick. Another thing that was mentioned was smell. When I opened it I was hit with that strong scent you get from nail remover, but when you put it on it’s honestly not that strong. Especially after some deodorant and a bit of Cologne my family couldn’t smell it. As I said before I, of course, am new to this product, but I see potential in it. Honestly it’s something rather then nothing because like many of us on here we don’t have the money for surgery but still want the chance to be comfortable so imma keep working with it and give an update on how it goes for me with this. Really hoping i can find that sweet spot with it and get it working for me. Wish you guys the best. 
Post by: mickey on April 26, 2020, 10:34:09 AM
I'm going to have to at least try this. 
Is 'liquid skin' sold in the UK? 
My dream is to have gland excision to give me perfectly flat chest but in the meantime I hope this works,even if just top off on holiday!!
Post by: Paa_Paw on April 26, 2020, 02:57:09 PM
You have re-opened a 10 year old topic. The archives are a great resource but it is usually better to open a new topic than to attempt to join in a conversation that old. 
Post by: MarcoB on April 26, 2020, 10:40:02 PM
You have re-opened a 10 year old topic. The archives are a great resource but it is usually better to open a new topic than to attempt to join in a conversation that old.
I have not been on this forum very long; but I'm a moderator or administrator on several unrelated forums, and I ask people to keep related things together.  One benefit is that anyone reading the new post can see where we've been and not waste everyone's time repeating things that should be right above the post, and another is that when you continue in the same old topic, people who have posted in it before get an email notification that someone has responded (although I don't think that's true of this forum).  I ask them not to start a new one just because the old one about the same thing is more than so many months or years old.
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021