Gynecomastia Support Forum

General => Parents/Family/Friends => Topic started by: *catherine* on August 15, 2007, 04:29:21 PM

Title: Help for my brother
Post by: *catherine* on August 15, 2007, 04:29:21 PM
hi, Im very new to this forum, this is actually my first post. My brother is 23, and has gyne (as ive noticed you all calling it) He is an over weight guy, but tall, and carrys it well, He has been defonately diagnosed, After finding a lump in his breast and getting it checked, turned out to be female breast tissue and it is growing! hes currently waiting for an operation, But its going to be almost a year before he gets it, What i wanted to know, is there any places i can get him a chest compressor type thing (if that makes sense) ,the type of straps that transvestites wear around there chest to flatten there breasts (hope i dont affend its the only way i can explain it!!) Im from the uk! so a UK site would be most apreciated!! hes a big guy, and would problies need an xxl. i do hope some one can help, if you have any ideas at all, please email me at 
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020