Author Topic: bras  (Read 533 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Bronze Member
how many do you own I am at 10 right now plan on getting more. when i was 40c I had 60, way more than my first wife. buying bras became an obsession. had to have different colors and styles

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/forum/index.php?topic=36251.0

Offline taxmapper

• Silver Member
YES!!!! 

I have more bras than my other half.  Not to 60, but I have about 20 now. Almost exclusively sports bras. 

Offline blad

• Silver Member
I have around 20 bras. In part, when I find one I like I usually get multiple copies. 

There are about 10 daily wear bras I rotate through.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline My twins

• Posting Member
I just counted and I have 14 or 15 bras of different types.
Life is too short to worry about being judged by people that we would never take advice from anyway.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I have 10-12 bras, but I rotate 5-6 bras for daily use and for activities like exercise.  I found that I have different bras for different needs.

Blacksmith96

I just got into bra wearing and broke the news to my wife yesterday. I only have 4 so far but I see that collection vastly growing in the near future!

Offline Rich meier

• Bronze Member
I just got into bra wearing and broke the news to my wife yesterday. I only have 4 so far but I see that collection vastly growing in the near future!
that it will. it is like eating potato chips , cant stop at one .once i started i couldnt stop, i began to understand why women are like they are when they shop.. you have to have different colors , different styles and of course you need more than one of your favorite while it is in the laundry. I would suggest you cont get to many until you have a definite size or get fitted especially if you are still growing

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
4-6 here. I wouldn’t mind some new bras but don’t have the need or drawer space for it and wife isn’t aware so too much may make that known lol

Blacksmith96

I have 5 underwires (3 more on the way) and 2 cami tops. 

Offline felix

• Silver Member
I have 12 or 13.  About 8 I wear regularly, mostly pullovers and a couple of underwires.  Most of the rest are ones I bought while I was still "exploring" that didn't work out as planned.  They need to go to the thrift store.  Others, like that naughty lace underwire, I just wear now and then.  My wife says it's pretty.

Offline Busted (and happy)

• Bronze Member
12 at  moment  but I have just had a turn out  and will be buying another 4-6 replacements.
All are underwires all get outings according to other clothing.
A lot is in the mind, but there is quite a bit on the chest.

Offline Guywithgirls

• Posting Member
I have 14 counting cami tops. 7 of which are underwired. I actually prefer underwires and don't feel secure with my bras that don't have underwires. I just made a purchase for some nicer quality bras, and plan on getting rid of probably 5ish cheaper ones that I had first gotten when I was finding out what was comfortable for me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021