Author Topic: Sharing first photos  (Read 2192 times)

CoffeeAndCake

Does it do well for you? Your breasts are quite large and curious if that bra supports well? I think you could benefit from a bra that gives a little lift but if it is comfortable for ya then it looks and works well

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
You certainly need to wear a That bra looks great on you.  Your torso even has a female shape in general 

Offline curiousk

• Posting Member
Yes, this bra is comfortable for me.  I need to adjust the straps a bit, but it’s a great bra.   I think I need to get an another underwire bra.   I like the support that it gives.    I’m ok with a bit of projection.   

Offline Johndoe1

• Gold Member
I have found that when I am physically comfortable, I can accept the feminine look much more than being uncomfortable and being constantly reminded due to being uncomfortable. And that surprised me greatly. I went years deathly afraid people MIGHT think I had breasts when all you had to do was just look and see my boobs looking back. Now wearing underwire bras almost exclusively, being supported and contained, brings an unexpected level of physical comfort, emotional peace and mental confidence I never had before. I will admit,it took some time to wrap my head around it, but I can't deny wearing a bra, even if it gives my chest a feminine look, has been a positive thing for me. Not because I don't want to be male, but I feel I finally have control over my chest. The bra is just a piece of clothing that brings relief like shoes or coats and now has no sexuality meaning to me. And that is very empowering. I am no longer a slave to my chest. I now say what it looks like and I control my comfort. Women have been doing this forever. Why can't I? That has given me an air of confidence people have noticed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:50:42 AM by Johndoe1 »

Offline curiousk

• Posting Member
That’s a great approach.   I’m taking control of my situation and embracing it.   I should have done this a long time ago.    I want my bras to be functional and make me comfortable.   I also want to have a bit of fun with something I’m going to wear everyday.    I wear cotton, wireless and lace, underwire bras.   No shame in it at all.

Offline Johndoe1

• Gold Member
That’s a great approach.  I’m taking control of my situation and embracing it.  I should have done this a long time ago.    I want my bras to be functional and make me comfortable.  I also want to have a bit of fun with something I’m going to wear everyday.    I wear cotton, wireless and lace, underwire bras.  No shame in it at all.
No shame here either and lots of comfort. I am right now wearing a lace unlined underwire bra with nipple covers as I type this.

Offline aboywithgirls

Aren't underwire bras the best? I wear them exclusively! I get better shape and support. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline curiousk

• Posting Member
I do like underwire.    They do make my breasts pretty perky, but I feel comfortable wearing them.   The non wire cotton bras I have fit and feel good too.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020