Author Topic: My chest, feedback please  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Charmed

My chest has always been something I've tried to hide or been ashamed of, but I've started getting into the mindset of embracing them.  I would appreciate feedback on how they look?  Thanks! 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/forum/index.php?topic=36228.0

Offline bustymale

• Silver Member
Truly female breasts. 

Have you tried wearing a bra?

Offline Charmed

Truly female breasts.

Have you tried wearing a bra?
Wow, really?  No, I haven't.  I definitely have thought about trying one.

Offline blad

• Gold Member
I think it is worth trying a bra for a while to find out if you like the support it can provide. I think a lot of guys are surprised how well it works once they actually try one.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
I think it is worth trying a bra for a while to find out if you like the support it can provide. I think a lot of guys are surprised how well it works once they actually try one.
Raises hand.
Once I tried a bra there was no going back for me! 

Online aboywithgirls

Those are definitely female breasts. It's really up to you whether you wear a bra or not. I am 100% positive that you would benefit from what a bra would offer you.

I started wearing a bra when I was 12 years old.I wore a bra full time when I was 16 and have worn one every day since. Bras are good things for those of us who need them, benefit from them.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline Aussie63

• Bronze Member
Charmed,

I'm assuming from your username that you are somewhat proud of your chest nowadays, even if you struggled to accept it before.

Realistically you don't need to wear a bra at all if you don't want to, but if you suffer from nipple sensitivity/pain/discomfort from jiggling etc. then it is something that you should at least consider.

Are you in a relationship? Do you feel comfortable discussing this with your partner? 

Offline p.r.1974

• Bronze Member
Having started development at puberty, I would have been in much better places, had I not waited decades to wear full time. I knew that I felt better, supported, and just ....right. But I let my head get in the way. It is an extremely personal choice, but I would echo previous posts with the benefits of properly fitting support.

Offline SideSet

I agree your breasts are feminine looking and that you would probably feel and look better in a bra, everything nicely held in place and supported and nicely shaped and lifted.  Guessing you are may be a B cup 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I’m gonna go on the opposition of things. I think your chest looks like a pretty generic male chest. Based on the image alone it looks like weight may be a factor and could benefit possibly in losing a few pounds. We all could. I would definitely not call these female breasts in shape size aesthetic contour or any definition of design of a breast. There is certainly some padding there but if I saw you shirtless I wouldn’t think anything of it or see anything “unnatural” or assume that guys got t^^ts.
Everyone here is always gonna tell anyone and everyone they need to be in a bra. It’s reflex at this point. Personally if it is giving you probable with comfort and causing pain or disturbance of any sort then a bra can definitely be a beneficial remedy to that but if it doesn’t cause any issue then I’d say you’re fine. Your chest doesn’t look bad at all female at all or problematic. Of course this is an opinion based on a single image and only you can determine if it’s causing issue and just cause to try bras as a solution. But I don’t think you need one personally. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I disagree that a lot the members of the forum are telling you to wear a bra.  They are saying that if you looking for a way to control the movement of your breasts and to help with the way they look, then a bra could help out.  Ultimately it’s up to you on whether or not you do it.  It’s individual thing and for many of us in the forum, a bra works for us.   

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Couldn’t Agree to disagree to the bra point more. But agree it is preference. 

Offline bustymale

• Silver Member
I think once you try a bra, you will feel differently about your breasts. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Case and point lol 

Offline FredL

• Bronze Member
Funny how people are so quick to post "you have womanly breasts". I got a lot of those comments from my pictures.

To me, womanly breasts have large nips/areolas and they hang over. If your nipples aren't big and your boobs stay up on your chest without doubling over, you do not have womanly breasts. A woman with those breasts might feel cheated. People in her breast forum might post and say she has man-boobs. ;D
Developed breasts at puberty and had corrective surgery at age 57.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021