Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 4779 times)

Offline blad

• Silver Member
Very interesting double standard that blad had to go topless  while his female skins teammates did not.  Did those girls say anything? Did you notice them paying particular attention to your naked breasts are talking to each other about them? 
That gym session memory has stayed with me clearly. It was mortifying to have exposed bouncing breasts in front the of girls in the mixed class. I recall it was a basketball game with lots of jumping and running. In close contact some of the girls were suggesting they should share a bra with me while guys would just call out across the court that I needed a bra. 

I would try to act engaged in the game like everything was normal, while everyone was staring at my boobs. They were probably all mesmerized as they bounced around just like a girls breasts. Who could blame them really. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Yes, who could blame them. Probably the first time the girls had seen bare breasts in public bouncing freely during an athletic activity.  They probably couldn’t help but compare their breasts to yours and think about how they would feel if it were them putting on the show for everyone. 

Of course, the other irony is that both the girls and the boys were right that you should’ve been wearing a bra just like all the other girls in your PE class. 

Naturally, you would try to look like you’re absorbed in the game, but I’m sure you were more aware of your breasts bouncing and everybody staring at them.   

Offline Aussie63

• Posting Member
Yes, who could blame them. Probably the first time the girls had seen bare breasts in public bouncing freely during an athletic activity.  They probably couldn’t help but compare their breasts to yours and think about how they would feel if it were them putting on the show for everyone.
I could easily imagine that to be the case, even if I was never put in that exact situation. Dale, you have a way with words.

Life is full of unfair comparisons. I cannot wait until the day that people are not judged according to their physical attributes, or race, or sexual orientation, or politics, or religion, or how they present themselves, or career, etc. etc. People are people!

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
I was just thinking back to when I was a teenager developing breasts, and all the many kids, and even a number of adults, who told me I needed to wear a bra. 

I heard it so much, how could I not think of starting to wear a bra. I paid close attention to what I could see through the tops of the bras all the girls in my class were wearing. I tried to compare the size of their breasts to mine and imagine how I would feel and look in a bra.  Each day when the newspaper came, I searched out and then studied all the advertising that included bras.  I spent hours looking at bras in the Sears, Penney’s, Spiegels, and Ward’s catalogs. 

Everyone in the ads always looked so happy in their bras. The bras looked so good on them. 

Several times I had overheard girls in my class talking to each other about their bras, how excited they had been when they first started needing to wear a bra, moving up a cup size, what styles they liked, how a boy sitting behind one had traced the outline of her bra band on her back. I replayed those conversations over and over in my head. 

I loved just hearing them say the word bra. And some of them were the very same girls who had told me I needed to wear a bra.  I knew they were right. I wanted to be part of that group talking about our bras. 

Offline blad

• Silver Member
Yes SideSet, once I gave in to all the comments from the girls that I needed a bra and tried one in my early teen years, I too wished I could have participated in conversations with them about bras. 

I think when you develop breasts at the same time as the girls did in school, you have a bit of a connection to the "bra culture" but obviously always feel like an outsider. The whole thing becomes a confusing curiosity; you did not want breasts but you do, you resist comments that you need a bra and are embarrassed but realize how well a bra fits, you know its strange to need and wear a bra yet find it a bit fascinating to wear one, the comments that you need a bra are made as ridicule yet you realize inside that they are right, you hate having breasts yet take note that you look and feel good wearing a bra, you want to find out more about wearing a bra and trying different ones but are limited in your access.

In the end, it is not so much that you mind having breasts or wearing a bra but that you feel your situation must be hidden as much as possible and that you can not just be you. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Blad and sideset, I can so relate. 

It was so conflicting.  Teasing became good advice. 

I would be embarrassed to have breasts, but then when I saw how well I filled the cups of a bra, I would feel proud. 

I would be ashamed of how my chest looked, and then look at myself in the mirror wearing a bra, and think how  good my bust looked. 

Offline aboywithgirls

I can so relate to all.of this. I was 16, in high school, wearing a bra full time. I had fulfilled my PE requirements earlier. No more shirts and skins. No more gang showers. I was a junior in high school and I was wearing an underwire bra to school. I tried my best to camouflage that fact but, eventually I was discovered. Before I was teased for having breasts and saying I needed a bra. Now, I was being teased for having breasts and actually wearing a bra.

Truth be known, I liked and now love having my breasts. I had to brush off all the teasing until it eventually subsided. I had secretly accepted my breasts as my own. It did howevertake several more years for me to publicly accept them. I slowly began to cut back on my camouflage technique which I had mastered. I got to the point where I am now. I will simply wear a bra with a tshirt. I wear my bra with a regular button down shirt ( blouse) and maybe a camisole over my bra depending on my top.

There is no practical reason for us to hide our breasts. Being born male is not a practical reason. If anyone has breasts and wants support and shape for their chest, they should not be shamed into either foregoing comfort, support, and shape of their chest because of what they have between their legs.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline p.r.1974

• Bronze Member
I started puberty between 9 and 10, with some glandular growth and a bit from weight. The school days were not pleasant, and having someone to talk to without judgement would have saved a lot of heartache, poor choices, and therapy.

The girls started before little league. I have always been a big guy. I grew very quickly to 6'2 and 200lb with a b cup by the 7th grade, along with all of the usual puberty issues. I believe that my size prevented a lot of the cruelty that kids are capable of, from reaching me.

The last time I remember being around people shirtless by choice in public was an after season little league soccer party, and football practice locker room in junior high; otherwise just intimate partners at a private pool. After the pointing and laughing at the party, I would always be in a t-shirt or not go swimming. And I always made sure to be the last one in the showers after football practice, or shower at home.

My development fluctuated between an A & B cup until my mid 20's, and has increased to my current 46C or 44D, I have not been swimming but a few times 15 years ago. The housemates are talking about getting another pool....so, we shall see. I have known and trusted them for 20+ years.

I have chosen to wear a bra full time for support, comfort, and sweat management. I wear to work. And today I chose to wear a comfortable bra instead of the blasted binder uni-boob pullover bra to my sister’s birthday family lunch. Not a small step for me.

Offline Graham

• Posting Member
Do you mean you wonder if those are pictures of a real woman?  If that is what you mean, I will accept the compliment, and guarantee  you would not find a female under those clothes 😉

Can you tell I like cosplay/costumes?
Here's a true compliment for you, and your costume only enhances the fact that you have Tina Turner Thighs. Find a photo of her on stage in a legless costume, I think you will agree. Even though her legs may be a bit shorter.

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
Wow, this thread still active. But I have not seen Dale around for quite some time ☹️  

Hoping Dale still active wherever they are. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 03:57:22 AM by SideSet »

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
You have a very nice chest just to let you know. Looks like a cup bigger than my chest but our chests sit up and protrude without any assistance. I wear binders everyday unless I feel like having my boobs seen. There’s no hiding my boobs without compression even if I made my belly huge to compensate. My friends growing up were silly about them and would grab them when messing around with each other. I tested the waters a few times in my 20s being bare chested on vacation where I wouldn’t know anyone and a few times I caught people taking pictures of me candidly. I tend to nature walk in tank tops and I’ve actually been approached by guys complimenting my chest and an elderly cyclist even asked to see them which made me uncomfortable. Point being it’s a blessing and a curse. I’m choosing to enjoy them anyway I can and I’m lucky to have a partner who is kinky with them. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021