Author Topic: Hey guys is this gyno?  (Read 2914 times)

Offline abello25

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 12
I've been told at a consultation that it is but I want to make sure.



  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 23
Do you feel a soft rubbery tissue around the nipples ? Its a different texture than your chest muscle.

If yes its the gland tissue and you have gynecomastia.


  • Guest
If your not sure You should have a second consult because that is a better bet then your picture posted on a forum! I say this because you have a very mild case from what I can see.

You would be best served by an experienced gynecomastia surgeon for this consult too as you look like you do have puffy nipples and a mild case so don't just go to anyone, choose wisely!

Good luck,


Offline Paa_Paw

  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4780
Looks like it to me.
Grandpa Dan


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022