Gynecomastia Support Forum

General => Gynecomastia Talk => Topic started by: Uniball on January 05, 2007, 06:00:46 AM

Title: Is this ring shaped lump under nipple, gyno?
Post by: Uniball on January 05, 2007, 06:00:46 AM
Hi, I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for a couple of weeks now due to testicular cancer and I started getting symptoms of gyno such as itchy and sore nipples that were erect most the time, I halfed my testosterone dose wich has helped although I might be needing to start nolvadex soon.

My nipples still dont feel right and they are abit more pointy(when puffy) then usual (I have always had psuedo-gyno from being abit overweight).

You might be wondering why I have not seeked a doctor for this problem, it is because my regular doctors are on holidays and other doctors can not interfere with hormone replacement therapy due to medical ethics because its a specialist field of medicine.
I have gone to the emergency department, I have called my doctors secretary and I called up the hospital endocrinology department, encocrinology registar says there unable to help because they have never prescribed nolvadex for gynocemastia before(can someone confirm that this must of been a lie?)

Also I have always had a really tiny bit of hard tissue under my nipples in the shape of a ring wich I asumed is normal and probly just the gland if anything, but I dont know if it is my imagination or not but this tissue seems to be getting slightly bigger as the bottom part of the ring on one side is defenetly bigger then that part on the other side, is this ring shaped lump gyno?

Help is very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Title: Re: Is this ring shaped lump under nipple, gyno?
Post by: headheldhigh01 on January 06, 2007, 05:22:37 PM
yes.  gland gyne can take the form of disk or ring. 
Title: Re: Is this ring shaped lump under nipple, gyno?
Post by: theguy on January 07, 2007, 12:36:06 AM
Yes, you described exactly what I experienced when I was taking a cycle of steroids.  Granted, what you're doing is different.  The doctor prescribed it for you.  Nonetheless, you're taking synthetic hormones, like me.  When I was taking them, I went to the doctor and told him what I was taking and the symptoms I had and he had a very dismissive attitude towards my situation.  Basically,  he thought I wouldn't develop gyne if I quit right away.  I did.  A couple years later, I've got a small pair of hooters!!  If you are experiencing the itching and soreness around your nipples, your body is in the process of developing breasts!!  Get anti-estrogens!!  If your doctor tells you no, a least get more than one opinion.  You have a window of opportunity to solve this - don't drag your feet.  Take it from me.  I've paid the price hundreds of times over.
Title: Re: Is this ring shaped lump under nipple, gyno?
Post by: Uniball on January 07, 2007, 02:36:29 AM
Well I have done a steroid cycle in the past, and I stopped it without PCT, I developed itching for about a year after that, my nipple would itch maybe once a month so I didnt think much of it, I thought that lump was normal, anyways I am gonna try get some nolvadex and run a course of that but I will probly need surgery anyways atleast from the previous gyno.

Did you get surgery?
I have heard arimidex can reverse gyno, so I would imagine if you ran it for awhile and keep your Estradiol at like 10pg/ml it could work, I will ask my doctor, cause I am asuming surgery wouldnt have as good results as reversing it through drugs.
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020