Author Topic: What kind?  (Read 2169 times)

Offline bobsaget12

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 12
What kind of doctor should i go see for this.. Noone in my family knows ive never seen a doctor about it.. but should i go to my family doctor or should i go to a public one or what? to for test btw and see if its really gyne or fat or even to get surgery

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

  • Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4738
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Would strongly suggest you visit your family doctor first -- and talk with him about your condition.  Ask him to steer you towards an endocrine evaluation if he feels it is necessary.  Then, ask him for referrals to a plastic surgeon for evaluation -- preferably a plastic surgeon with large experience in gyne surgery.

If all else fails, you should speak with your family and consider traveling to consult a surgeon.  Alternatively, I would be pleased to provide a free evaluation -- just send me an email with your name and email address.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  [email protected]
Website:  http://www.gynecomastianewyork.c

Offline bobsaget12

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 12
Okay thanks idk if im gonna go see him yet, right now im just living my life.. i dont rly like to swim so it doesnt bother me much.. and plus im going to join the military maybe sometime after that ill get it checked or something..


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022