Author Topic: Concealing your bra on a hot summer day  (Read 6884 times)

Jason13820

Well, now it's finally starting to cool off to the point where I can go back to wearing my bras. Problem is, apparently I've gone up a cup size since the spring! My cup runneth over ... looks like it's time to pick up some new bras.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I gave up a long time ago going without, I just can't take the discomfort driving. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is late in the year, this will be a dead issue now for a few months now for most of us.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yup, but we are supposed to hit 80's tomorrow, but typically it is cool now.  I have just found that a good well designed t-shirt bra is almost invisible under most any shirt.  Patterns help a lot.  Darn adjusters in back are still a headache.

I want to look at a Soma invisible bra, they are completely unseen.  But $45 each....

Offline aboywithgirls

Soma is a great option.  I have a few and I really like them. You should also look into the tankini.  These are tank tops with a built in bra. Very comfortable when the heat comes. They're also great for the beach (made for swimming so they dry quickly)
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline manbreast

• Posting Member
Soma bras are a good bra but very expensive i have found a molded cup in beige or black full figure coverage, works great as it rounds out my large breast to a more natural look, i have a couple in Playtex and glamorize and just ordered a under wired sport bra from title nine not a uni-boob bra but one with cups

Offline aboywithgirls

That is to funny. I ordered the same kind of sports bra for the same reason.  I hate uni boob!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022