Author Topic: Puffy nipples :/  (Read 2891 times)


  • Guest
Hey guys I just made this account because I wanted to know if I have Gynecomastia and how I could cure it. I am 20 years old now and this has bugged me through my teen years and now into my adult life and I want to do something about it. I first noticed it when I was about 15 and I did not really think anything of it. As I grew older it never subsided and my nipples were often tender. Sometimes my nips seem to even swell and get larger than they normally are, which is kind of abnormal in the first place. I used to swim and be on a team, now I am so self-conscience I won't even take my shirt off anywhere public. I also love to wear light clothing and I cannot even wear most of the shirts I have anymore because my nips are so visible. It's embarrassing and unmanly to say the very least. I don't really know where to begin and what steps to take to get rid of my problem, so I wanted to turn to you guys for advice. Attached are a few pictures, I would like to get as much information and advice as I can.
Thanks everyone.


  • Guest
Here is another picture.

Offline Paa_Paw

  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4780
First, Welcome. You are among friends here.

Your question and the accompanying information contains words like cure and abnormal. Those words are not precisely acurate, Allow me to explain.

If our condition was a disease, we would be seeking a cure. The problem is that it is not a disease.

The word abnormal does not often truly apply to us either, The fact that so many men have the condition makes it withing the statistical realm of normal in most cases.

The condition of Gynecomastia is most often self diagnosed meaning that you are the person who decides if you have it. The opinion of another person is of no importance. While neither a disease nor an abnormality, it is a very great embarrassment to many people and while there are not many instances where it has physical symptoms, the psychological impact can be great.

In the long term, The only way to get rid of it is to have your breasts surgically reduced. There are no magic cures of any kind. Herbal remedies and exercise gizmos abound but they are worthless.

In the short term, there are some excellent compression garments that have proven quite effective at concealing the problem.

Some men simply live with the condition and ignore it while others seem to revel in it. Only you know what is right for you
Grandpa Dan


  • Guest
Well I am going off on how as an individual it makes me feel. No one in my family has it, and none of my friends have it. I am very self-conscience about it and I am tired of living with it. I don't know if it is even gyne, but I don't know what else it could be. I am trying to see if it is indeed a milder form of gyne and what my options are. If surgery is the only way I guess I would have to do that then. :/


  • Guest
Is there a specific kind doctor I should see about this?
I don't really know where to begin. :P

Offline blackchevy

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 45
Is there a specific kind doctor I should see about this?
I don't really know where to begin. :P

i would try to find a specialist around your area and go from there. he would most likely send you for blood work and or anything else.

i went to my doctor and he sent me for a mammogram and blood work. he recommended a general surgeon so i looked up reviews online and everyone said this guy was horrible.

luckily i came upon this site and recently booked an appt with Dr. Pope in orlando. not sure what state you live in but this site has tons of great recommendations and such. good luck to you!


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022