Author Topic: What is the best non surgical cure?  (Read 2091 times)

Offline GrandMstrBud

  • Bronze Member
  • **
  • Posts: 53
I've been doing a lot of reading on this for a long time now. I've found different pills like 'diet aid of questionable value' and phentermine. l've also found this Andractim Testosterone Gel. I really can not affoard surgury so I'm looking into alternatives. I'm not that much overweight, I'm 6 ft 1 and weigh about 205. I've had this as long as I can remember. I just joined a gym to get into shape also but I am wondering if I should make an appointment with my doctor to see what he says. Any helps would be greatly appreciated.


Offline usernameX

  • Gold Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 267
Dude frmo what ive heard, those products just dont work. Firstly, i think you should look into losing some weight. Im almost 6 feet, just about there. PRobably 5 11 if not more and I was 205 aswell. I lost weight, im now down to 175. And though my gyno didnt go away after I lowerd my weight it looked ALOT better and I felt great about myself despite my chest.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Paa_Paw

  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4780
There are no "Over the Counter" Or Non prescription products that are safe and effective at reducing Gynecomastia.

You'll need to see a Doctor anyway, There are prescription medications that work for a very small number of selected patients. You'd need to have your hormone levels tested and then if they are apropriate, Have your treatment under competent medical supervision and oversight.
Grandpa Dan


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022