Author Topic: what doctor do you see about this problem  (Read 288 times)

Offline Rusko

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
my general has no idea whats going hes more concern about pain meds instead my breast do I have to see a Gyno or lady doctor about this problem somebody said  i may have to breast to make have problems help help



SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020