Author Topic: Gyno Surgery at Kaiser SoCal  (Read 611 times)

Offline jon.smith

So my doctor recently gave me a referral to plastic surgery in SoCal Kaiser. I was seeing him due to tenderness and pain and as well as having enlarged breast tissue. 

I saw a surgeon in the Ontario location and the surgeon was not enthusiastic about performing this surgery and made it clear that he would be doing as little as possible and would not change the way my chest looks. This really bummed me out because if I am going to go through surgery, I want all thy gyno and most of the fat out. It doesn't have to be perfect, but a reduction would be nice.

I would like to find a surgeon who will remove the gland and lipo the fat to make the chest look good.

Has anyone had any prior experiences with plastic surgeons in Southern California Kaiser? I'm willing to drive anywhere in the SoCal to find a good provider.    

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/forum/index.php?topic=35439.0

Offline jon.smith

Just had my surgery 2 days ago with another surgeon at Kaiser. She was very understanding and said that she recommended Vaser Lipo in addition with the gland excision. It's nice to have had this surgery fully covered by insurance with liposuction! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020