Author Topic: Do I have Gyno?  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
The pop rock sensation ugh perfect description lol same here. I feel almost weekly to bi weekly I feel tingles and pop rock sensations as I’ll now describe it, thank you. And I’d agree area that looks like it may fill in is very real to my opinion. I remember seeing a contour in my chest on the inside and it just looked softer even though it was flat and was a little spongy but didn’t feel tissue. I wrote it off as mehhh about a month later it was filling in. It was almost like my chest was making space for what was coming. 

Like you I’m not busty by any means but things are to a point where they bounce jiggle and when I run I feel them not just in motion but shirts pressing very much more against them than before. For this though not painful I’ve began wearing bras to contain and maintain. Every day activity walking etc I don’t need one and often I may not. Depends on mood and if they feel they need one for the day. 

For the user posting, I notice you say they don’t look anywhere near a b cup or large as it may be for one. Who knows bras are often wrong until we take a true measurement. You don’t need a professional fitting for this. I personally find a tailors tape around the under bust and over bust and adding a cup per inch can get you damn close or perfect each time. Just takes a few moments and tries to adjust straps and scoop and swoop to know. A pro will know immediately but you can figure it out if you got some time. Essentially 34 under 35 over A cup, 34 under 36 over B cup and so forth. The tricky part is if the cups are just right but the band isn’t exact and Vice versa I know they make half sizes for that reason and others I’m sure but for me it’s like getting an 11.5 instead 11 shoe. I need the 11 but 11.5 isn’t going to make much of a difference. Now those who are D E and so forth cups may attest to that differently as I’m sure the larger and heavier they may become the diff is insanely beneficial and mindful. 

You would be surprised though especially being male as men typically either have shallower or wider spread breast roots. That a cup size can take your breath a little when you try it on and go from yeah right to just right. I remember my last growth spurt I could feel the difference and my a cup bras just felt weird. I wasn’t spilling out but they def were smooshed a bit. I went to Walmart picked up a 36B looked at the cups and went doubt it. Grabbed a few brands I liked tried them all on adjusted scoop swooped stood up and stuck my arms out and no room. Bare chested my chest looks soft with a little curve and sticks out like yours in the side picture but not as defined as in your frontal. But sitting down or leaning forward tells a very different tale lol. 
Volume over rides size in my opinion on male breasts. Our wider chests can grow the same amount of tissue a woman’s can but the appearance can be vastly different due to that same volume different display same bra size if that makes sense. 

Idk to end the ramble I’d say breasts are like mirrors. Objects may be larger than they appear.  

Offline felix

• Bronze Member
What Dudewithboobs said.  They may be larger than they appear.

On their own, my breasts don't look all that big but when I swoop and scoop the underarm boob into an underwire bra, a 42C actually fits.  When I hang up a bra to dry, I look at the cups and think there is no way I could be filling those, but I do.  My wife also wears a 42C but her breasts look entirely different than mine do.  And yes, I do occasionally borrow one of her bras.  She just bought a bunch of new Bali underwires I can't wait to try out.

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
I also get that “there’s no way I’m that big” thoughts, until I put on my bra and totally fill it out. Male breasts are different, but putting them in a bra that’s meant to lift and shape, actually lifts and shapes. I think because we fill the sides out more than the middle causes us to minimize our actual volume. YMMV 🤷‍♂️

Offline p.r.1974

• Bronze Member
I here the "No way that I fill that" thought. Being in a 46C, and then a 44D with weight loss has been a challenge to wrap my head around.

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
Exactly.  Many, including ourselves,  end up being very surprised at how big our bra cup sizes are. 

I remember checking out one time and the sales associate at the register being very impressed and a bit surprised that I was a DDD.   The sales associate who had helped me in the fitting room said to the sales associate at the register, yes, he completely filled those DDD cups;  The bra just seemed to gather up everything and put it right in the cups of his bra. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 While a lot of the people posting here may not be DDD,  they probably are bigger than they think, and in need of wearing a bra 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I agree that a need for support is a need for support.  I remember as a teenager or young adult thinking that any cup size bigger than a D was gigantic.  Now I realize that breast size and cup size don't always line up.  Sometimes it does though.   I'm a 42C or 40D in most of the bras I wear, but I wouldn't call my breasts huge.  They are definitely big enough to need support, but I find that I don't pay a lot of attention to my size except when I'm shopping for a new bra.  

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
 I agree about breast size and sometimes being misleading. 

I know way back when I was a B cup, I definitely had breasts that I couldn’t fully hide, But I didn’t fully need the support of a bra, although it felt better getting that support.

There comes a point where it’s essential to wear a bra both for comfort and appearance. In my opinion, that is a C cup, as by the time you are a D cup, it really isn’t up for debate: you need to wear a bra

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
C or above too big to go braless. 

In my opinion many women, and people here, underestimate bra sizes

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Side set is right about not needing a bra but feeling better with one. I’m a mild b cup. My breasts are a mild to fill b cup. My shape and size shirtless if standing definitely don’t look like all the google image of b cups when I was freaking out and wondering what I’m gonna look like if I fill a next cup size. But sitting or leaning over yeah they aren’t helping me not draw a stare I’d assume lol and running or other active motions I can feel jiggles and slight bounce. It isn’t bad or painful it’s just annoying. So while I don’t NEED a bra I WANT a bra for personal preference and personal comfort. 

Offline brock123

• Posting Member
For what it may be worth, I basically look like you do, Shay.  As @Dudewithboobs and @SideSet have been pointing out, your decision really comes down to comfort.  If you are generally comfortable with your appearance and just want to "hide" things a bit, there are garment options available outside of surgery.  If you want to be rid of and "over and done" with this, surgery is the only way to go.

I'm not getting the impression that you have had an honest and open talk with a physician about your condition yet?  There are lots of things that can cause a man's breasts to enlarge, and not all of them require surgery to correct.  It may indeed be a permanent thing without surgery, but it may also be as simple as cutting back and/or eliminating something you ingest that is causing a hormonal problem for your "system".

I happen to be a "pseudo" case myself; I have been examined, poked and prodded, mammogramed, etc., many times to date, and the result has never changed -- I just tend to store fat in my chest and belly more than other men apparently do.  If you've heard the phrase "Chocolate goes straight to my thighs", my equivalent is "Chocolate goes straight to my chest" :)

I have a dresser drawer that has both Female and Male "garments" in it -- I have Male compression garments in there and I also have Female bras/"camis" in there.  Due to the pandemic not many of them have been worn in the past year in order to give you any kind of accurate assessment, but if it helps …

• Female garments generally have less compression and more "shaping" than their male counterpart garments in the chest area, and like to favor the small "spaghetti straps" that are not commonly associated with men
  • If your breast tissue is very wide-set (common), anything you try on will probably hurt you under the arms and it's too small for you; return and order up the size.

TL; DR version - do the training, but it's dry and is best suited on mute :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021