Author Topic: Called Ma'am...  (Read 522 times)

Offline taxmapper

• Silver Member
This has been brought up before, but I am wondering how many of ya'll have been called "ma'am" based on looks and protrusion? 

In the past four months, I have been called "ma'am" on multiple occasions. 

My bust has now gone over 4 inches past my band size and I am protruding out more and quite obviously. 
I have let my hair grow out and because I am naturally curly, the hair looks like a bad perm. 

Last night the other half and I went to a Texas Roadhouse for a long overdue steak. I wore a polo shirt that has about 10% spandex in it and no bra. I was poking out quite hard, and the breast shape was unmistakable. 

While there a number of folks had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't her "significant other".  Even the waiter called me "ma'am" twice and turned bright red when he realized I was on the male side of life. 

So those who have had this happen, what was it like?   

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/forum/index.php?topic=36236.0

Offline Moobzie

• Posting Member
Happened to me once - was wearing a tank top on a hot day.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 05:51:48 PM by Moobzie »

Offline blad

• Silver Member
When I was around 13y old and was developing breasts, many adults had mistaken me for a girl. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

• Silver Member
Scary thought... 

When i looked in the mirror this am, I realized I do look more feminine. 

not blatantly female but face looks a bit softer and chest is slightly more protruding. 

Had a twenty something kid this am checking me and my x3 out.  

I was...............  uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline Moobzie

• Posting Member
Sorry, folks - couldn't reduce pic size in my previous post.....lol

Offline Rich meier

• Bronze Member
Scary thought...

When i looked in the mirror this am, I realized I do look more feminine.

not blatantly female but face looks a bit softer and chest is slightly more protruding.

Had a twenty something kid this am checking me and my x3 out. 

I was...............  uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Had the same thing happen except in reverse to my first wife. several times she was called sir. she wore a boyish hair cut no make up and no jewelry and didnt wear feminine cloths. very hard to tell from her back especially if she was wearing a jacket or a flannel shirt

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
During my teen years I got called “ma’am” a couple of times. Always at odd places. Never knew ho to respond as I knew I had breasts but didn’t think they were that noticeable.

Offline My twins

• Posting Member
I've been called ma'am more than a few times and I don't really mind as my 42C's are hard to hide on some days. It really only happens when I go braless. 

But a few weeks ago while at my local hardware store the owner (a real ass) called me a faggot as I left the store. I was almost out the door but he said it loud enough for everyone to hear. Now I have been called this before,  but not by a store owner and this time it bothered me. He has a set of his own and really overweight but no one would call him that. Most folks do show restraint and don't make crude comments in this very small town. I have never had a problem when wearing one of my bras, but if I let the twins swing free I get the "look". You just don't expect to have a problem with someone carrying a set larger than you. 

I'm 66 and about to retire so I'll take just about anything other than name calling.
Life is too short to worry about being judged by people that we would never take advice from anyway.

Offline SideSet

I would patronize a different hardware store

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021