Author Topic: Any other options?  (Read 764 times)

Offline c3422

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I've bad gyno since I was like 11 and now im nearly 19. The skin around my nipple is not even thay puffy its the actual nipple and just the nipple which effects me. Obviously I don't just wear a tshirt to go out in I wear a hoodie or 2 tshirts. Super self concious I have never shown it to a past girl before. [/font][/color]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Is the only way to handle this surgery or is there any other way? It's not going to go away due to puberty as its been like 6 years. Was thinking body building but it is a lot of effort.[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color]


Offline Hlodlo

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6
Docs usually say once you've had it for like 3-4 years surgery is the only option. If it causing you to feel bad mentally & avoiding social situations then surgery is a good choice. Building muscle is never a bad idea especially with gynecomastia, if you've got a good set of pecs people usually don't focus on the gyno since your in better shape than they are. Just look at this way skinny guy with gyno=very noticeable... obese guy with gyno= looks like fat aka manboobs in overall bad shape. Muscular guy with gyno=muscles+maybe some fat in that area. I'd go with surgery,bud and then start working out. 


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021