Author Topic: Help please , What is this? (with pictures)  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Understress

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Is this gynecomastia?

I have this for almost 5 years, I had it since I was 15 years old. I thought it would be gone when I would be 19 years old but now I'm 20 years old and it is still there.



Offline DrPensler

  • Supporting Doctors
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 869
    • gynecomastiachicago
You have gynecomastia as I am sure you have deduced. Your case is not severe but it is certainly  noticeable.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

  • Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4724
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, you do have gynecomastia.  And since it has been present for over five years, it will not disappear spontaneously or with diet or exercise -- you would require surgery.

Do your research and find an experienced gyne surgeon in your area.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
815 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10021
Telephone:  (212) 570-6080
Email:  [email protected]


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021