Author Topic: First steps questions  (Read 77 times)

Offline wisconsinite

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Hello, I am a 20 year old from Wisconsin. I have growing concerns than my pronounced chest is not just how my body places fat, but is gynecomastia. How do I approach getting it diagnosed and the cause of it diagnosed? Can I do that with my family doctor? What about, hypothetically speaking, surgery? Is the surgeon (on this website) in Chicago a good one?

Thanks for your time!


Offline Dr. Schuster

  • Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • **
  • Posts: 495
I would recommend going directly to the gnecomastia surgeon. If bloodwork or tests are needed they will be ordered. There is not really a non-surgical treatment. Good luck.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020