Author Topic: What Do You Enjoy Most?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
That would make sense. But with breast tissue do ducts and other things come with it? Or can breast tissue develop without developing the mechanics of for lack of better descriptions a woman’s breasts 

Offline Johndoe1

I am no doctor, but I would assume if you have true gynecomastia, you have all the plumbing, just how developed is it. They say that most men do not have enough hormones to make or store or express, even though the plumbing is there, but some do express or actually "leak", not really expressing. I have been asked by my doctor if I have leaked or expressed. According to nurses who do mammograms, if it happens to a man, it is usually during a mammogram since the breast is being compressed and if there is any amount of liquid, it may leak a little. She says leaking is common with women and occasionally with men as well.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Interesting. I always just wondered. Thanks for the insight. It’s not something I dedicate time to but I do remember freaking out my areolas and stuff we’re gonna get huge and they have changed none and read that’s due to hormonal changes and estrogen levels increasing etc etc etc and guess that plays in to the leaking and expressing aspect and just didn’t know if tissue can grow where plumbing doesn’t or if it’s all hormone related or what have you. But thanks for the insight appreciate the lil learning this morning 

Offline p.r.1974

• Bronze Member
I seen to recall reading somewhere that if men follow the protocols for adoptive mothers, it may become more than leaking. But the protocols are fairly intense , and everyone's mileage varies with all the variables that need to align.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Idk what protocols there would be but if there’s hormones and such then I don’t think that’s the avenue for most men’s interest. When our kid was born and my wife had enough of pumping I did personally try for a week after my kid went to bed and my wife was at work pump an hour a day but it was so boring I was like this is dumb and quit lol 

Offline Johndoe1

From what I have read, it takes months of following the protocol to get anything for a man and the results may not be satisfying. Even for women, their prolactin doesn't start to increase until after pregnancy begins and then it takes months for things to begin. With men, we don't have enough prolactin to have good if any results.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Yeah and I would not ever understand why a man would choose to increase prolactin given the assumed way to do so is overall increase of estrogen and such. Maybe if I was 65 and bored lol but I would never understand why a man would care to venture on to such protocols. 

Offline Rich meier

• Posting Member
I like the roundness when I see them from the side in the mirror.  My favorite is when my inner bicep brushes the side boob when I reach for something.
I am the same way what I like most is when I am in the shower and
 my arms run across my bare breasts and soaping them up

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021