Author Topic: Shaving underarms  (Read 2518 times)

Offline 42CSuprise!

• Bronze Member
It was only recently that I recognized my legs are completely free of hair, which has not always been the case.  I attribute that to increased estrogen in my system... the same estrogen that has me growing breasts.  I do still have light colored hair on my chest... not a great deal.  I'm concerned about razor burns if I regularly shave my chest but smooth breasts are much more appealing.  Mmmm.

Offline Johndoe1

The same has happened to me. My legs were very hairy, but not anymore. I hardly have any hair on them at all now.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
It was only recently that I recognized my legs are completely free of hair, which has not always been the case.  I attribute that to increased estrogen in my system... the same estrogen that has me growing breasts.  I do still have light colored hair on my chest... not a great deal.  I'm concerned about razor burns if I regularly shave my chest but smooth breasts are much more appealing.  Mmmm.
I mentioned above that I shaved my underarms.  Actually I epilate (as well as my chest and stomach).  Faster, no stubble and the hairs that grow back are finer and softer.  But epilating is something that your skin/hair has to get used to.  The first few times it it can hurt some so you have to go slow.  After that, piece of cake.  All you feel is a gentle tug.

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
I’m thinking of using an epilator on my legs - if I did, I think I would still use a razor for more delicate areas though
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:22:43 AM by qwerty6 »

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Body hair has always been just not enjoyable for me. Not a feminine thing to me. My wife hates it but I wear pants more than not even in warmer months and pajama pants when in the house. Summer I tend to let things grow out cause of family and possible random swim invites to her sisters but I’m getting to a point where I’ve lost care about their opinion. 
I don’t think you need to worry about razor burn if you just take your time and use a fair razor. Don’t rush and use a razor that isn’t dull and you’ll be fine. 
I shave my legs upward and then across the shin and same for the thigh and under arms and chest in about 6 min. No burn no hurt. 

Offline Johndoe1

In my 20's my arms and legs were fairly hairy, but not thick nor dark. But as I have aged and my chest has grown, my legs are now hairless and my chest is all but hairless. I still have hair in my pits, but it's not as thick as it once was but I have never shaved my pits. My IMF sweats as much as my pits these days! Boob sweat has always been a problem for me, pre as well as post bra wearing. I have been using deodorant in my IMF as well as my pits for quite a few years now. A lot of women do too.

Offline justwayne

• Posting Member
  • Accepting my new additions!
I shave the underarms with a screen shaver that has a trimmer on it for BO. A razor is too much! 
If I'm going to have them, I want them to look good!

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Kind of wonder the age of those that are shaving their body's if they are somewhat younger.  I am a pretty hairy old guy, I don't shave anything that I don't have to.  Guess that is why I have had a beard a lot of my life.

Offline p.r.1974

• Bronze Member
I have in the past used a razor for smooth underarms, and quite regularly when I did. The maintenance got to be too much. as I do not like being stabbed by the short hairs. So I have been using a .5 guard on a trimmer. I may consider some laser treatments in home, or in a salon at some point. It does help a great deal with underarm odor.

Offline Johndoe1

I have been told several times if I clean shave my chest (not that hairy anymore, but still have a little) my chest would be undetectable as male.

Offline SideSet

That is a nice compliment 

Offline aboywithgirls

I consider myself very lucky. When the boys were growing hairy chests and muscles. My body was busy growing breasts and hips.

I have remained without body hair my whole life. I have only very light, thin, arm and leg hair. I do however shave my arm pits to keep things clean.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline p.r.1974

• Bronze Member
I too have been blessed. At least I think so now. Growing up was awkward, as I sprouted in height and size quickly. Having my chest grow quickly to me along with minimal body hair, and all but nonexistent facial hair gave me a lot of time to myself. Even thirty years later I don't have to shave my face or trim my underarms everyday.

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
I just tried shaving my underarms and I noticed that the underarm sweat doesn’t just collect and sit there anymore. No more pit hairs on my deodorant stick either. Seems more hygienic to keep them shaved now. Been doing my chest for awhile now as I only had any hair between the boobs and the gore and or clasp, depending on the bra, would rub and irritate the area.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 06:51:47 PM by Traveler »

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I’ve never been a fan of body hair but women I dated and wife I have have never been a fan of the shaven legs and arms so I always let those grow out during warmer months but fall through mid spring I shave everything. But year round always shave under arms. 
I’m an avid runner and just hate how sweat just sits on the hair. My work hours are 8-5 so I run on my lunch breaks and shaving always helps remedy any sweat collected when I change back in to my dress clothes for work after a short cool down. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021