Author Topic: Shaving underarms  (Read 1588 times)

Offline 42CSuprise!

• Bronze Member
It was only recently that I recognized my legs are completely free of hair, which has not always been the case.  I attribute that to increased estrogen in my system... the same estrogen that has me growing breasts.  I do still have light colored hair on my chest... not a great deal.  I'm concerned about razor burns if I regularly shave my chest but smooth breasts are much more appealing.  Mmmm.

Offline Johndoe1

The same has happened to me. My legs were very hairy, but not anymore. I hardly have any hair on them at all now.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
It was only recently that I recognized my legs are completely free of hair, which has not always been the case.  I attribute that to increased estrogen in my system... the same estrogen that has me growing breasts.  I do still have light colored hair on my chest... not a great deal.  I'm concerned about razor burns if I regularly shave my chest but smooth breasts are much more appealing.  Mmmm.
I mentioned above that I shaved my underarms.  Actually I epilate (as well as my chest and stomach).  Faster, no stubble and the hairs that grow back are finer and softer.  But epilating is something that your skin/hair has to get used to.  The first few times it it can hurt some so you have to go slow.  After that, piece of cake.  All you feel is a gentle tug.

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
I’m thinking of using an epilator on my legs - if I did, I think I would still use a razor for more delicate areas though
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:22:43 AM by qwerty6 »

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Body hair has always been just not enjoyable for me. Not a feminine thing to me. My wife hates it but I wear pants more than not even in warmer months and pajama pants when in the house. Summer I tend to let things grow out cause of family and possible random swim invites to her sisters but I’m getting to a point where I’ve lost care about their opinion. 
I don’t think you need to worry about razor burn if you just take your time and use a fair razor. Don’t rush and use a razor that isn’t dull and you’ll be fine. 
I shave my legs upward and then across the shin and same for the thigh and under arms and chest in about 6 min. No burn no hurt. 

Offline Johndoe1

In my 20's my arms and legs were fairly hairy, but not thick nor dark. But as I have aged and my chest has grown, my legs are now hairless and my chest is all but hairless. I still have hair in my pits, but it's not as thick as it once was but I have never shaved my pits. My IMF sweats as much as my pits these days! Boob sweat has always been a problem for me, pre as well as post bra wearing. I have been using deodorant in my IMF as well as my pits for quite a few years now. A lot of women do too.

Offline justwayne

• Posting Member
  • Accepting my new additions!
I shave the underarms with a screen shaver that has a trimmer on it for BO. A razor is too much! 
If I'm going to have them, I want them to look good!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021