Author Topic: I'm growing again  (Read 2119 times)

Offline taxmapper

• Bronze Member
Bust is now up to 47-1/2 to 48 inches. 

I also feel more weight.   Other changes in body also. 

Had a coworker tell me I should get an ultrasound and find out if i have extra parts. 

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
That was a bit rude for them to say. I know you haven’t exactly kept it a secret, but jeez.
My numbers over the bust remain the same even though I’m continuing to slowly lose weight. I’m doing the intermittent fasting and eating two normal meals a day within an 8 hour period. My right breast has always been about a half cup smaller but recent pains on my right side indicate it’s now trying to catch up. Also, they do seem a bit rounder! I’m not displeased. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Ive been growing a bit myself it feels. Took my wife's tailor tape wednesday and was 36 under 39 over the bust. No way i'm a c cup. But ultrasound wouldn't hurt especailly if they can find what may be cuasing it

Offline perky

• Posting Member
Ive been growing a bit myself it feels. Took my wife's tailor tape wednesday and was 36 under 39 over the bust. No way i'm a c cup. But ultrasound wouldn't hurt especailly if they can find what may be cuasing it
I know im getting a bit fuller and rounder but still measure the same 36 under and 40 over the bust. Like you say dudewithboobs no way am I a D cup. I fit a 36A bra well though. 

Offline gmast

• Bronze Member
I don't think I'll understand some of this groups thinking.  Many seem to be OK with telling a guy that he has a feminine appearance, which to me, unless he asked for an opinion on that subject, is very rude and insulting.  And in most cases, its not even correct.  Women's breast tend to have a round or circular appearance where their breast  and meets the chest and the fold is apparent about 3/4 to all the way around, depending upon their size..  Most of the guys asking  "do I have gyne", have only a small projection, and has a much straighter appearances where the breast meets the chest, and the fold is only apparent on the bottom and the side.

One of the first thing many doctors do when someone has symptoms of gyne is to run hormone levels and get either an ultrasound or mammogram.  So I don't know why suggesting that someone get a ultrasound would assume is it inappropriate or rude.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021