Author Topic: I love my gynecumastia. Anyone else?  (Read 2704 times)

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Honestly, I'm come to love my breasts after I got out of high school and learned how it's not a bad thing to have enlarged breasts.  When I got a girlfriend and we became intimate, I found that my breasts enjoyed the same kind of attention as most women.  In a kin spirit way, I started to relate to women in a different light, realizing that we have something in common, breasts.  Probably sharing similar hormones, ways of thinking, etc.

While I've only been wearing a bra for a little more than a year, I love the way I look in my bra, the clothes I wear with it and the comfort I have when I wear one.  Definitely should have done it years ago, but glad I'm doing it now.  One of the best decisions I could make.  Plus, I wear different types and colors of bras too.   Probably the only article of clothes that men wear that can be fun to spice up.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Agreed. I don’t wear one daily but I love my shape and comfort when I wear one. In the last month I feel I’ve had a definite growth spurt. Definitely a more of a weight to them and much softer and mobile in movement. 3 years ago when I began developing and budding I was freaking out and hated it. I sought surgeons and looked at their cost and my income and said well guess I’m stuck lol. As they grew more little by little and now to a point where even typing this they jiggle a little I have come to respect them. They are what they are and they are mine. I’m not proud of them per se. but I do love them. They make me different and unique and while I’m sure this year swimming is gonna be a ehhhh situation with in laws and kid when she takes lessons especially if they keep growing. But I have to admit they are quite fun and enjoyable. They have their handicaps as a man with them but I personally have come to like them and even get excited when I feel they have grown some. Never thought I’d say that but hey if ya gotta have em why not hope they fill out more and look better than they did yesterday lol.  

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Are you going to wear a bra top or go bare breasted swimming this year? 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
That I am not sure. I am perfectly ok with my chest. I could be a DD and highly doubt I would care. Mainly due to we already don’t swim much and if I do it’s once or maybe 5x a year at our in laws. I’m not a fan as is of it and if I went it would just to watch my daughter who’s a toddler enjoy the pool and swim and be there for that. None of my in laws are remotely in shape so body comparison or anything isn’t an issue to me. My concern is the lack of sympathy I’m sure I’d get and more suspicion they’d put in my wife’s ear especially since one is a nurse and I’m sure knows the male body text book doesn’t just randomly in adulthood start sprouting noticeable sizable breasts. Idiopathic is real and it’s my case and our insurance is horrible so I don’t care to go for lab tests and stuff just to have a crazy bill for basic thing. I’m happy and am ok in my skin. I’d like to think others wouldn’t be rude ignorant or gossipy about how last summer I was shirtless this summer shirtless looks much different. But all in all I’m perfectly happy shirtless swimming if I went. 

Online blad

• Silver Member
Of course if you have just removed your bra before swimming topless you will have the visible bra line marks on the skin, which will definitely confirm that you wear a bra.

I stopped swimming since my teens due to not wanting to expose my breasts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Blad,  I can understand not wanting to expose your breasts, just like a woman would not want to expose hers.   Have you thought about wearing a swim bra top? 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I forget about the bra lines all the time. I come home and take my bra off when I get in before my wife sees I have one on as she’s usually preoccupied in a moment and put a tank top on. I always walk past mirrors leaving our room and never saw my attention grabbed by deep red lines so I’m guessing my tank top hides my lines even if the front is beginning to hide nothing at all. Swimming in a tankini is becoming a viable option to entertain for me. For me I don’t want to embarrass my wife or kid or have in laws give sideways eyes so I’m debating on swimming at all or find a very unisex tankini to play it off somehow in why I wear a shirt now when years past I haven’t. Anyone got tips on that 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021