Author Topic: Have we got a bit off track?? Do we risk alienating prospective members?  (Read 1928 times)

Offline aboywithgirls

William, 
There are different ways that people deal with accepting and living with breasts. 

I have discovered that most people who have breasts usually wear a garment of some sort to deal with them. I also discovered that the most popular garment that people chose is a bra. I know! Shocker! 

There are those who choose to bind, compression shirts,  ace bandage. None of these are recommended by health care professionals. 

It's obvious that you want to change how we accept and deal with our breasts. Im not sure why. However instead of trying to tear down something that works, you should try and build something that works for you and see if you can gain your own followers 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
And I’ll remind you again that most men still live in shame and are stigmatized by their breasts. Most men that have accepted they have breasts can realize when a topic doesn’t interest them and move on. You’re doing more harm than good with your narrow mindedness. Move on or leave.

Offline gmast

• Bronze Member
Most men that have accepted they have breasts can realize when a topic doesn’t interest them and move on. You’re doing more harm than good with your narrow mindedness. Move on or leave.
Can we say hypocrite?  You seem only interested in one side of the conversation.  Maybe you need to follow your own advise and move on.

Offline MarcoB

• Bronze Member
What we have had is a bunch of guys expressing their absolute love of wearing bras and no talk of how that  would effect new people coming into this Forum.

In that thread "Son with Gynecomastia" right out of the gate people here were telling the Mom to put the boy in a bra......That whole thread was kind of Creepy.....
Now I see that members from here when up to the Surgery Section of this Forum to give GynoMom even more advice even before anyone from the surgery section could answer.......PAA Paw was one of the few that did not automatically tell her to put the boy in a bra.....
FWIW, gynomom's profile, in "show posts," shows she only posted in "Acceptance," "Parents/Family/Friends," and once in "User Photos," never in the surgery sections.  I'm sure the doctors here would recommend against surgery on a 12YO boy, and recommend waiting, for a few reasons.  Her financial situation puts surgery out of the question for now anyway.  She started talking about bras in her third post, heavily in her fourth.  Certainly there's more to it than bras; but a bra is an easy way to bring a lot of relief.  Whatever all approaches anyone has found for physical and other relief from gyne should all be on the table too of course.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
True what you said there.  I also said to her that a bra could help, but I also mentioned some of the possible downsides to that.  The point there was that it was a possible measure in the meantime, until they could later decide what to do (if anything).

Anyway, as I just said in the other thread I've decided to call "over and out" in these two threads.  There's just no point continuing the argument.

Offline aboywithgirls

William,  from here on out, you will have to argue with yourself. I'm done too.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Bobbie. I was also on breast life a bit as I began developing and noticing changes. Thankfully mine are not bursting and boasting in appearance to display them with or without support but I fear they are getting there as they keep growing. But breast life was a marvelous source of acceptance before I came here. Your perspective on overlooking the text to not take away from the overall comment was well worded. I often see the text and go this m’fer is just here to get off and needs to get off this forum. Perhaps my prejudice in the text has pushed my angst in seeing anyone who has overall honest contribution to the forum and I rush to assume otherwise. Thanks for wording it like that def makes me remind myself going fwd to assess the text not assume it. 

boobs are normal

Offline aboywithgirls

Hey you two 🤗🤗!!! I was on the Breast Life too! It was wonderful to have someone like Elizabeth Dale to acknowledge and recognize the our struggles with our girls and our bras is real.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Haha breast life reunion. It was I feel she genuinely was the only woman who got it lol. I know some have wife’s who accept it and are ok with it. But it seems many were men with breasts coming in to the relationship and it was well known in to marriage bras are an item that isn’t just in the wife’s drawer. I still feel so alone but this forum and breast life gave me encouragement. I found it after my dr told me I had gynecomastia and while it was central in location to just behind the areola it has largely expanded and I’m glad I freaked out then to prepare for the worst now so I feel good instead of ashamed. 

Offline Johndoe1

It was Elisabeth who help direct me to my fitter!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021