Author Topic: Decided to try a bra  (Read 1536 times)

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
I too find myself gravitating to padded bras in the winter.  They are more comfortable for me, but project a bit too much in the summer. Even 1/8" of padding seems to magnify my projection. I know it is in my mind, but it is my comfort.  In the winter...padded bras and flannel shirts.  In the summer it is button down short sleeve shirt with patterns for me.

Offline Johndoe1

I too have  found that padded bras are not the big bug-a-boo that it might seem. Cold weather really keeps the high beams on all the time for me and the padding in the cup helps to not only hide the nips but also keep the girls warm and padded and high beams aren't as bad. It also gives me a predictable shape and I can easily compensate for in choice of layering piece and outer top. In many ways, it makes dressing easier and I can get the look I want. Summer, unlined cups are my go too cup style. Padding just soaks up the sweat in the summer time and its like wearing two tightly strapped petri dishes on my chest. That's when a light molded cup or seamed cup bra really helps for shaping while not giving yourself a heat stroke in summer.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Definitely like wearing a padded bra in the cold months for sure.   Before wearing a bra, I never realized how much my breasts moved as well as how much my nipples can be irritating rubbing against a shirt with high beams on.  Unlined, soft bra bra with underwire is a good summer choice for me.  

Offline blad

• Silver Member
The thin foam lining in a contour cup bra did not turn out to be a big projection amplification I though it would be. In fact, the shaping may improve the profile. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

• Bronze Member
The irony is that the paddeding is able to emphasize growth. When i first started putting on a bra and sometimes pulled out the padding it didn't really look any different. But the bra pulled in the breasts and kept them 'small".  
Now they have grown a bit and the padding goes with that. The slow projection has allowed things to grow quietly and unknoticable overall. 

But this fact also shows me how gar I HAVE grown. 

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Another fan of a lightly padded bra. 

Seems a contradiction but the padding seems to smooth out the outline and the band pulls the under arm breast in, giving a more defined, yet less obvious shape.

There is more of a frontal projection giving me a fuller bust, but to be honest, on the basis that anyone who knows me has already noticed my breasts, I can live with that. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
That was my main concern about a padded bra, was how much is this going to emphasize it. And then when I honestly didn't notice much difference from an unpadded standard t shirt bra in comparison to the padded push up, I was very comfortable and confident in pulling it off. I remember though going to work in my bra no cami or undershirt just polo golf shirt style as it's business casual dresscode, thinking, well s*** what if my shape is obvious and I don't see it, cause well, I see me everyday. But after a day of trying out walking around the office and talking to co workers and leaning back and pulling arms back to essentially try to give it away, not intentionally to be like hey look at this a dude with a bra how bout that, but just to see if i'd see any eyes wander so i'd know what may be giving the idea that i ave something to hide. But nothing. 

I'd agree that padding seems to smooth ou tthe outline and the band def pulls the under arm breast in more for me as well. My boobs sit much more in place and while they stand out off my chest a bit more cause of the fullness in the cups now, the appearance isn't as defining as i'd worry about and gives a rounded smooth look opposed to other bras that give a more tent pole look. My nipples aren't high beams by any means and the aesthetic to my area there hasn't changed as my chest has grown so it hasn't been a worry or benefit of mine for padded bras in that area, but for me a padded  bra just gives me a better look, gives me more security in holding me in place, and in a t shirt bra unpadded i can still feel my boobs jiggle a little, whereas in a padded bra same size perhaps same style, they are not so noticable in mobility when moving. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021