Poll

What type of garment do you wear normally/the most to ether hide and or enhance?

gynecomastia vest
2 (15.4%)
compression shirt
4 (30.8%)
nothing
3 (23.1%)
sports bras
1 (7.7%)
other typical bras
3 (23.1%)
other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 12, 2008, 12:48:21 AM

Author Topic: The garment question.  (Read 34597 times)

CoffeeAndCake

Yeah compression shirts are the worst they suffocate you it feels. 44D is quite large. You should definitely be looking in to sports bras if you want a garment but don’t want a BRA bra. Bras have their stigmas and concerns with men wearing and understandably so. But if your breasts are that large then I feel everyone already knows they are there. May as well give them the support they are screaming for and put them in a nice comfortable bra or sports bra. I wear t shirt and Demi bras cause they are low padding and give my breasts a nice flush look instead of projecting to the world I also look for bras with slider adjusters on the top or front of the strap for better hiding. The hooks and bands on the back I don’t care about unless I am pulling my arms forward like some macho man muscle flex the shirt even fitted shirts are not showing the details of that.
I wear a comfort bra for work so they satay hidden a bit more and they are designed like a tank top so straps and such don’t show anything odd. And if I am about and about I wear my 34b t shirt or Demi bras and they show off a projection and roundness but they aren’t in your face so I don’t think people see them for anything more than just maybe some man boob. 
Compression sucks give your breasts some breath 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2020