Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Passant

• Posting Member

I finally took that step too to start wearing a bra. For now only limited home. My bra holds my breasts well, which are not too big. But I need a bra, because my breasts start to bounce a lot, and occasionally my nipples are more sensitive. The size is 38B and I am surprised because my baskets are well filled 

In the first picture, I am in a T-shirt without a bra.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/forum/index.php?topic=36075.0

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
Welcome to the forum! We will be here to help with questions and support.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Congratulations on your acceptance.  The bra looks good and I'm sure that you will be more comfortable with less movement and no nipping out.

Participate in the chats and feel free to ask any questions.  We are a good group of guys.

Offline Passant

• Posting Member
Thank you for the comments :)

It feels different to have breasts in bra and I definitely feel the support.

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
It feels different to have breasts in bra and I definitely feel the support.
Yes it does! I find it’s so much more comfortable being contained. I find I can’t wait to put on my bras for the control and wouldn’t go out without one now!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 02:27:50 PM by Traveler »

Offline Johndoe1

Congratulations on the journey of acceptance. You will feel the bra all the time now, but there will come a time when you are braless, you will notice that more than when you are wearing your bra.

Offline felix

• Bronze Member
You have turned an important corner.  Once you get used to wearing one, you will never go back.  I have worn a bra every day for the past 3 1/2 years and seldom leave the house without one.  With a few minor adjustments in the type of shirts you wear, you will become so confident you don't even worry about anybody noticing it.  That first trip to Home Depot is scary but you can do it.

I wear mostly pullover type leisure bras because they don't have hooks or strap adjusters to show through my shirt, but I have been test driving some underwires lately.  When I took off my bra last night, I realized I had been wearing it for 16 hours straight and could have gone a few more comfortably.  Now that you have made that first step, I encourage you to try different styles and fine tune the sizing until you find the ones that suit you.  Ask questions, that is what we are here for.

Offline Passant

• Posting Member
Honestly, until a few weeks ago, I couldn’t have guessed in the slightest that I was going to wear a bra. I can’t wear it at work because I work in a uniform and my uniform is a t-shirt and a bra would be very noticeable.
The bra was purchased through an online store. It’s wired and I’d love to try it without wire, to see the difference.

Offline SideSet

• Gold Member
 That bra looks good on you. And, yes, your breast quite noticeable in that T-shirt and braless.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Although your breasts are not large, they are female in appearance. It does seem like a bra suits you.  

Offline Aussie63

• Posting Member
I concur with Dale, a bra suits you. If wearing one reduces your bounce and makes you feel better about yourself, it is worthwhile wearing one. Good luck.

Offline Passant

• Posting Member
Dale Warnio, yes, I noticed my breasts were female. Only the areolas and nipples are not female. Maybe this is the final size, and maybe it will grow even more. In any case, the bra prevents bouncing and holds them in place well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021