Author Topic: Layering Tanks  (Read 451 times)

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
With the advice of some of the members of this forum I have been using layering tanks to help hide the hardware of my bras, which they do well, and have found some do more than that.

The first one is by Exclusively Kristen, it has darts on the sides to be more form fitting across the bust, so you don’t have a lot of draping under your top and is a little short so it’s easy to tuck in without adding to your waist.

The second one is the Soma 2 n 1, my newest and now favorite! It’s considered shape wear and is form fitting without being constrictive, helps add support, shape and helps a little to minimize your bust.

With both of these you’ll want to redo your swoop and scoop to settle the girls in place, and with a one size too big tee and that the fabric has a little body to it, it does an excellent job of obscuring.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.0

Offline Johndoe1

You look great in both of those. I too have the Exclusively Kristin tank. That's the one I am wearing in my avatar photo. I also wear a Yummy Tummy reversible shape wear tank as well. Recommend both.

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
Thanks John! Just trying to help others figure out how to handle day to day clothing choices. If I can do it at my size, others can too.

Offline Traveler

• Silver Member
Thank you ABWG! I have tried one or two women’s tops but find while it’s great across the bust, my shoulders were a bit too broad for the ones I tried. May try again when I get to my goal weight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2021