Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas is happy to announce that we are re-opening our doors.
To begin, our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that has been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and we want to thank you for your continued support.
Effective April 21, 2020 we will re-open our doors as well as have a full staff available to assist you Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm. To practice social distancing, we are now offering “Virtual Consultations”.
Safety is our number one priority to ensure that our patients and staff remain healthy. In order to achieve this goal, we will be implementing the following recommended guidelines for re-opening.
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas Guidelines:
- Governor Abbott has issued Executive Orders mandating a 14-day quarantine for travelers arriving in Texas from the following areas: the states of California, Washington, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut as well as the cities of Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, and Miami. Patients that have been in these designated areas will not be eligible to be seen in our facility until a 14 day quarantine has been completed.
- All patients and staff members will be required to have a temperature check prior to entering the main part of the facility. Anyone with a temperature above 100 will be rescheduled.
- Hand Washing / Sanitizing will be required prior to use of office supply (examples: pens, clipboards, office paperwork, exchange of payment types, etc.)
- Facial protection will be required for the entire duration of your time inside the facility. PLEASE NOTE: You must provide your own facial protection as each medical facility has a limited supply of PPE.
- Social Distancing must be enforced at all times when possible (Exceptions: physical exams and treatments)
For those who do not meet the criteria for being seen at our facility, we offer virtual consultations and follow-up appointments for your convenience and safety. Please call 972-620-1700 for appointment instructions.
Thank you for your continued support and “We Will Get Through This Together”.